Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

powder formula in Dr. Brown's bottles?

Is it me, or does formula not mix right in these bottles?

Is there a solution to this? I'm using goodstart protect.  I called their 1800 number and complained and i tried their solution and that doesn't work either even with formula from a different batch.  So I think it must be the bottle? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: powder formula in Dr. Brown's bottles?

• Options
    I use the Dr Browns formula pitcher to mix the formula, then pour into bottles.  
    Photobucket

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I use Dr. Brown's bottles with Similac Sensitive and have no issues. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We switched to rtf, but when we used powdered, we mixed it in a different container first.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I use enfamil and haven't had an issue.. what stage nipple are you using?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Are you mixing the powder and water in the bottle with the vent and reservoir attached? Because you shouldn't be doing that. We use the pitcher and pour that into bottles. If we have to mix the powder in the bottle for some reason then we cap it with a travel lid, shake it, and then put in the vent and reservoir.
  • Options

imageLena122:
    Are you mixing the powder and water in the bottle with the vent and reservoir attached? Because you shouldn't be doing that. We use the pitcher and pour that into bottles. If we have to mix the powder in the bottle for some reason then we cap it with a travel lid, shake it, and then put in the vent and reservoir.

I've found if you don't use the vent and reservoir when shaking the bottle, it leaks..

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"