November 2011 Moms

Where is everybody?!

Come on now, I need my entertainment! Where did everybody go?6 What have you been doing that has kept you so busy?

I've been rearranging our living room, DH decided he didn't like Kaeldra's play area near the door, but we don't work well together and so I ended up doing it myself. Of course rearranging and cleaning a room with a fussy baby on hand takes about three days...

Re: Where is everybody?!

• I'm watching Fairly Legal and lurking on the Baby Shower board.
  • Working and coping with a 4-month developmental sleep regression = one exhausted mommy that comes home, eats, puts down baby and gets right in bed.  :(
  • Loading the player...
  • Trying to get my teething DD to relax.  She is in so much pain and has been crying for the last 2 days.  I finally gave her some tylenol and she slept most of the night.

Also, I may have went shopping for myself for the last two days.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Work and more work! I'm working now and it's Saturday morning Sad

Also trying to get our backyard ready for spring, working in the gardens, etc. Unfortunately it has been raining for the past few weekends, so that project has been put on hold.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Being back to work full time, I try to eat up LO as possible when he's not in day care. I usually have him in one hand and my phone in the other. I really wish it were easier to bump from an iphone...I feel like the board wouldn't be so dead, considering most of us usually only have 1 free hand after our babies are born! Haha
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Morning, noon and night sickness. :)

And Danny definitely is giving me a run for my money lately.  

• imageSporkmoostipe:

Morning, noon and night sickness. :)

Congratulations! 2 under 2 is hard work, but lots of fun too!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Working, getting 100% settled in our new apartment, and watching LO grow!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageSporkmoostipe:

Congrats spork! Although I think you may be a little nuts lol, I cringe at the thought of being pregnant again so soon. I hope the all the time sickness eases up soon.
  • Getting over jetlag and helping a jetlagged baby get over a cold.
    "Read the books, don
  • Back to work = less time to play online :(
  • imageSporkmoostipe:

Holy Crap! Congrats!!! I didn't know you were going for 2u2! When is your EDD?

• I've had my hands full with LO teething and my DD turning 5!!! I'm so happy and sad at the same time. I don't want to admit that she'll be going to kindergarten in the fall. Today was her (indoor) pool party so my stressfull week is at an end!
  • Working PT, dealing with some sleep regression (I'm exhausted) and trying to maintain my house while spending pretty much every waking and non working moments with LO, who is growing so fast!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"