Toddlers: 24 Months+

Judge my menu for LOs party!

My LO if turning 2 and his party is this Saturday. We're expecting around 60 people. (yes big families!)

Appetizers

Fried Cheese

Pizza Bites

Fruit & Veggie plates

Party Pizza

Crock Pot kelibaska

Cheese & Crackers

Chex?s mix

Main Course

Lasanga

Pasta Bake

Hams

Rolls

Potato salad

Fresh salad

Broccoli with parm and crumbs

Dessert

Cupcakes

Fruit salad

Drinks

Soda

Juice

Water

Coffee/Tea

do you think I should add another veggie? I was thinking maybe Corn on the Cob? What would anyone else add?

Re: Judge my menu for LOs party!

• I think that's plenty of food.  That's way more food than what we had at DD's 2nd party and we had the same amount of people.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • That's plenty of food and lots of options.  **runs off b/c I'm now starving**
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • That is plenty of food. We had 45 at Ds bday last weekend. I tried skipping to appetizers this year since the last few years I have felt like all I did was set up food monitor food and clean up food. Then when I was ready to socialize everyone was leaving. We had chicken, meatballs, sausage, pasta, green beans mashed potatoes gravy and biscuits. Then cake for desert. I had a ton of food left over too.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • wow that sounds awesome!
    click the pic (blog)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • That's plenty of food! I think you're fine with just that.
    m/c 2013
  • Thats a ton of food! I think you're all set with that menu. Have a fun time at the party! Party!!!
  • What time of day/meal is your party for?

Do you have many small children/small children with parents who are a bit "fussy" about what their LO eats? 

The only reason I ask is that I've been to parties that had "fruit kebabs" which invariably include marshmallows. I find it a great way to give my LO a bit of a sweet treat, but also fruit which she enjoys. Plus she wouldn't eat a cupcake. Not sure why, but she's not interested in cake, maybe it's too rich for her?

Anyway just a thought. But really you have lots of options and if I was attending your party, they'd be lots of options for me and my 2 yr old to eat, so I'd be more than happy. 

Elizabeth 5yrs old Jane 3yrs old

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"