November 2012 Moms
Options

new here!!!

Hi!!! Im Staci, my hubby's alen, we are expecting our baby c on november 21st. Just wanted to introduce myself before i started posting on any threads. glad i found the board. 

just a bit background on myself. i'm a bit of a nutjob. :) we got our bfp on st patty's day, and i made it a week, and after reading things online i started freaking out that i was going to end up with an ectopic pregnancy, (i'd been cramping on my left side since the get-go), and my appt wasn't for another 3 weeks. i called the doc monday in a panic and they saw me right away and did a ultrasound, and all is good so far. :) YAY. baby c is right where he/she should be. i can sleep again.  found out we were further along than we thought too, just by a few days though. those days are precious right now tho, i can't wait for this trimester to be over, so i can tell people!!! :)

congrats to all the future november mommies!!! gonna seem like a long 7 1/2 months.

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: new here!!!

• Options
    Hello and congratulations!!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Welcome and congrats!  I think pregnancy has made most of us kind of nutso in the worrying department!  Glad all is well with your little bean.

Married 11/24/2007
    TTC since 11/2010
    Diagnosed with MFI and advanced maternal aging
    IVF with ICSI transferred 2 embies 3/3/2012
    BFP 3/10/2012
    EDD 11/22/2012
    IT'S TWINS!!!

My Blog:
    Blog

BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    GHBEAGHBEA member

Welcome.

Mom to 4 wonderful daughters
                                 Breanna, Ellie and 
                                 our 2 rainbow babies.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Congrats and welcome!
    TTC since June 2011 BFP #1 12/17/11 EDD 8/23/12 Natural M/C 12/30/12 at 6w We will forever miss you BFP #2 3/3/12 EDD 11/12/12 BETA #1 14DPO = 117 BETA #2 16DPO = 260 Please be our take home baby! Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options

Welcome and congrats!! I think the 1st tri feels the longest for that reason, no one knows and time feels like it's dragging. H&H 9 months!

Baby #3 is on the way! EDD  3/8/15
    DD1--8/29/10
    DD2--11/6/12

• Options
    Congrats! H&H 9 mos!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Welcome! Congrats!!
    Josh + Meagan 06.12.10/Baby J 11.8.12

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    caetdcaetd member
    Congrats and welcome!
    BFP #1 12/18/08 DD born 8/28/09 BFP#2 Due 7/17/12 MC 11/15/11 at 5 weeks..We have an Angel looking over us. BFP#3 2/27/12 EDD 11/4/12 Beta #1 @ 12dpo 51.2 Beta #2 @ 14dpo 150.4 1st US with HR of 144. Lilypie Third Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"