Babies on the Brain
Options

anyone around tonight?

I am bored, DH is gone, and I have no motivation to do anything that does not involve my couch.  Any one else just being a lump tonight?

TTC since 2010

lots of IUIs and 1 IVF all BFNs

FET currently on hold

photo guiness-1.jpg

Re: anyone around tonight?

• Options
    I've been a lump for the past 3 days.  Had a super stressful u/s on Thursday, and then was immobilized by exhaustion for the next few days.  Worst part, I'm a Work-From-Homer, so I have tomorrow to rally and catch up on all my work.  Husband is here, but is playing video games and watching basketball.  Booooo. 
    My pregnancy blog: Great Texpectations BabyFruit Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options

Off and on. Nursing C to sleep now. DH is watching the basketball game so in guessing it'll be a fun filled night. 

Btay - get anything good with your retail therapy today? 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

View Full Size Image

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm here. DH's band is playing a bar tonight, but I have to go to work at 5am so I'm just hanging out, trying to force myself to edit some pictures I took of my yard today. 
    TTC with MFI, PCOS, and endometriosis since February 2010
    BFP January 20,2012, Loss confirmed January 22,2012
    March-August 2012: Various medicated/IUI cycles, all BFN
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy October 2012: Fall Cleaning, Uterus Edition
    BFP 2-17-12 @12DPO Beta#1: 256 Beta#2: 1061
    EDD:10-27-13
  • Options
    imagegogadgetgo:

Off and on. Nursing C to sleep now. DH is watching the basketball game so in guessing it'll be a fun filled night. 

I got a ton!  Two new shirts, 2 pairs of pants, new bra.  My favorites though are my new shoes

TTC since 2010

FET currently on hold

photo guiness-1.jpg

• Options
    We're watching Bridesmaids, but I really want to be eating chips ahoy with a glass of milk. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageExcitedtostart:
    We're watching Bridesmaids, but I really want to be eating chips ahoy with a glass of milk. 

OMG, I just remembered DH bought Oreos and milk.  My evening just got so much better.  Thanks for the reminder  

TTC since 2010

FET currently on hold

photo guiness-1.jpg

• Options
    imagebtaylor19:

imageExcitedtostart:

OMG, I just remembered DH bought Oreos and milk.  My evening just got so much better.  Thanks for the reminder  

I hate you.

I mean I don't, but that *** in the back of my head does. She's irrational like that. 
  • Options
    imagebtaylor19:
    imagegogadgetgo:

I got a ton!  Two new shirts, 2 pairs of pants, new bra.  My favorites though are my new shoes

Love the shoes!!

And now I want Oreos too. Biitch :) 

View Full Size Image

• Options
    OMG I'm in love with those shoes!! I'm here for a little while the kids are about to go to bed and then we have to shampoo the carpet. DH got the flooring down in the kitchen and the dog lot is fixed up for Atilla while we are gone till we get the crate training done. We have had a super busy day and tomorrow will be the same. Hopefully I can find my camera cord to post pictures.
    ____________________________________________________________________________
                          My sweet Rylee girl 8-13-2007 and my sweet Emmett man 4-13-2010
                               Annaleigh Willow Elise born and passed at 26 weeks 1 day
                                      Thursday October 17th 2013 from trisomy 13
                                           Http://Alwaysannaleigh.WordPress.com

• Options
    I'm around! DH is down at First Ave at a Nada Surf concert, so it's just me and the cats relaxing tonight. 
    imagebtaylor19:
    imagegogadgetgo:

Love the shoes!!

And now I want Oreos too. Biitch :) 

Oreo party at my place!  Come on over 

TTC since 2010

FET currently on hold

photo guiness-1.jpg

• Options
    imagebtaylor19:
    imagegogadgetgo:

These are adorable! 

• Options
    We're just watching TV tonight and not doing much :)
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"