Cloth Diapering

Diaper Rash?

My poor DS's penis is all red and peeling.  I'm thinking it's diaper rash.  Either that or an allergic reaction to the Rock N Green Funk Rock we just started using to get rid of the ammonia smell.  What can you use for diaper rash with cloth diapers?
imageimageimage

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker      

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Diaper Rash?

• The quickest and most accessible in my area is CA baby diaper cream at Target. 

You can also use olive oil, coconut oil (a natural anti-septic), and several diaper brands make their own diaper cream.  People also love CJs BUTTer, but I have no experience with that.  

ttf21e9.aspx

ttf2202.aspx

• I use Butt Paste with a fleece liner. Somtimes I use vaseline around his penis, and again use a fleece liner (I bought 1/2 yard of fleece at JoAnn's and cut it up to make liners.) I wash the liner with DS's clothes, not the diaper laundry.
    Pinterest
    My Blog- Life With a Toddler
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BFP#2 12/2/12 EDD 8/26/13; No heartbeat at 6w6d on 1/4/13; D&C 1/5/13
    My Ovulation Chart
    PgAL/PAL Always Welcome
  • Loading the player...
  • We use Homestead Baby Balm.  It usually takes away diaper rash by the next diaper change.  

https://www.homesteadcompany.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=BBLM&Show=ExtInfo  

We also have some CJ's Butter and California Baby rash cream.  I would rank Homestead Baby first and CJ's Butter last.  I do like CJ's as a hand cream, though. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"