3rd Trimester

The oh so overwhelming baby registry...

So...I finally got around to creating a registry (I must admit that scanning was pretty fun). However, I never knew it would tak SO long. We spent 3 hours in Babies R' Us and we didn't even finish! 

Anyway, did anyone register at two stores? 

Re: The oh so overwhelming baby registry...

• I registered at Target and babies r us. I found that prices at Target are less for a lot of the same products. 
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers image image
  • The nice thing is you can go online and edit it as many times as you want.  I registered at Target and BRU.  

A kiss he will never forget- Disney World 2014

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Anyone register at Burlington Baby Depot?

• We did BRU and Amazon- loved the choices on Amazon ( and the prices)- highly recommend it....
  • A couple of tips for registering: 1) do a little online research before going into the stores so you can read reviews.

2) Consider what you need, not what BRU tells you you need. If you follow their list, you'll end up with so much needless junk baby will need a second nursery!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageKatFCo:

A couple of tips for registering: 1) do a little online research before going into the stores so you can read reviews.

2) Consider what you need, not what BRU tells you you need. If you follow their list, you'll end up with so much needless junk baby will need a second nursery!

Good points! Thanks! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"