Options

~*~Waiting to O~*~

Normal 0

Happy Saturday Ladies!!!Big Smile

Cycle #:

CD:

Days until O:

What are you doing this cycle?:

GTKY: Do you already have baby names picked out? If so, do you plan on telling them when you get your BFP and find out what you?re having or do you plan on keeping it a secret until LO arrives?

Re: ~*~Waiting to O~*~

• Options
    imagelovepink8:

Cycle #: 2

CD: 14

Days until O: I don't know, just hoping to O at all this cycle

What are you doing this cycle?: temping

GTKY: Do you already have baby names picked out? If so, do you plan on telling them when you get your BFP and find out what you?re having or do you plan on keeping it a secret until LO arrives? We told with DS and we probably will with the next baby too.
    imageimage
    BFP # 1- DS ~ TTC #2 since Jan. 2012 - BFP # 2 - "Baby Elsie" - Blighted Ovum - D&C August 22, 2012 at 7w3d, BFP # 3 - CP - December 30, 2012, BFP # 4 - CP - March 19, 2013 ~ First RE Appt. 4/24/13 Med cycle #1: 50mg Clomid and Trigger shot = BFN. Med. Cycle #2: 6 cysts found. No meds/rest cycle. Trying on our own = BFP # 5! Beta #1 = 77, Beta #2 = 129 Beta #3 = 94 - CP - July 2, 2013. BFP # 6! Beta#1 = 21, Beta#2 =58 Beta#3 = 134. U/S shows heartbeat of 142 at 7w2d!
  • Options
    imagelovepink8:
    Normal 0

Cycle #: 14

CD: 1

Days until O: 14-16 days

What are you doing this cycle?: try to time sex better this cycle, and actually buy and use pre-seed this cycle, drinking green tea

GTKY: Do you already have baby names picked out? If so, do you plan on telling them when you get your BFP and find out what you?re having or do you plan on keeping it a secret until LO arrives? We only have a boy name picked out, only b/c we are naming a boy after DH, not sure on girl names, I would tell the family when we officially decide on the name.
    BFP #1 3/27/07-M/C 8weeks 5/3/07 "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away." 2/4/13 IUI #1+trigger=BFP!!!  DD born Oct. 9, 2013 via c-sectionAnniversary

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagelovepink8:
    Normal 0

Cycle #: 1

CD: 5

Days until O: not sure

What are you doing this cycle?: I need to stop procrastinating and get some things done before I get pregnant that I can't do when pregnant

GTKY: Do you already have baby names picked out? If so, do you plan on telling them when you get your BFP and find out what you?re having or do you plan on keeping it a secret until LO arrives? I don't have any names picked out, and will be keeping them a secret.
  • Options

Cycle #: 6 charting

CD: 7

Days until O: probably 7-13

What are you doing this cycle?: temping, green tea, more water, better timed sex, OPKs (and hopefully I finally get a positive-haven't the last 2 cycles)

GTKY: Do you already have baby names picked out? If so, do you plan on telling them when you get your BFP and find out what you?re having or do you plan on keeping it a secret until LO arrives? We have a few we like, but nothing definitive. We won't tell people until the baby arrives; I don't want to hear opinions. Plus, if we keep the gender a secret from people, at least the name is still a surprise.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

This is cycle 40-something. I've lost count.

I am CD17.

I should be O'ing today or tomorrow, as I have +OPK's yesterday and today. I am just using OPK's this cycle.

We will probably tell our names.

For girls, right now, we are between:

Beatrice Louise

Hannah Clementine or

Catherine June (Cate) for girls. My mom's name is Cathy and my MIL's middle name is June, so we are leaning toward that one.

For boys:

Kevin Theodore (Teddy) is a contender (H is Kevin) or

Henry James.

Started TTC 2/2009
    Started fertility treatments 11/2010
    Ovarian dysfunction, LPD, male factor
    6 failed medicated IUI's
    Pregnant 5/2011 - Miscarriage at 6 weeks due to triploidy
    Decided to adopt - 6/2012
    SURPRISE! Pregnant without intervention - 7/2012 
    Sweet Baby James Born 3/2013
    Decided to be "One and Done"

....OR NOT.
    Pregnant 12/2018 despite birth control pills
    Here we go again...
    Due 8/26/19!
  • Options

Cycle #: 3

CD: 15

Days until O: Probably today, which is kinda a bummer b/c Hubs has been out of town since Thursday. Oh well! April and May have always been lucky months for us. Smile

What are you doing this cycle?: Right now, being a little bit bummed but looking forward to enjoying sushi and wine for at least another month.

GTKY: Do you already have baby names picked out? If so, do you plan on telling them when you get your BFP and find out what you?re having or do you plan on keeping it a secret until LO arrives? We haven't really discussed any b/c Hubs doesn't like to "jinx" things by talking about them too much ahead of time. I have a few floating around my head that I like though. Not sure if we will tell people ahead of time. . . probably not.

ETA Kellyrn, I love all of your names! Hanna is one of the names I have my eye on too.

• Options

Cycle #: I can't believe it's cycle 12.

CD: 2

Days until O: 10-14

What are you doing this cycle?: charting, DH is getting an s/a.

GTKY: Do you already have baby names picked out? If so, do you plan on telling them when you get your BFP and find out what you?re having or do you plan on keeping it a secret until LO arrives? We have named picked out and my family already knows what they are.
     TTC#1 Since April 2011 
    BFP#1 5.23.12 C/P 4w4d 
    BFP #2 10.1.13
    EDD June 10, 2014
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    Cycle #: 7

Days until O: How is anyone supposed to truly know this? I never have any idea when/if I'll O.

What are you doing this cycle?: Temping, OPK's, drinking more water.

GTKY: Do you already have baby names picked out? If so, do you plan on telling them when you get your BFP and find out what you?re having or do you plan on keeping it a secret until LO arrives? No, we don't have names picked out. We are not finding out what the baby is but we might tell people the names we pick out since we're not finding out the sex.
    PCOS with long, irregular cycles
    First round of Clomid in May 2012= BFP #1, DD born January 2013 
    BFP #2 in January 2014, DS born September 2014

View Full Size Image     View Full Size Image   

• Options

Happy Saturday Ladies!!!Big Smile  Woot woot!

Days until O: Not sure, using opks for first time!

What are you doing this cycle?: OPKS, will start tomorrow with sex EOD.  Maybe today, if I'm feelin frisky!

GTKY: Do you already have baby names picked out? If so, do you plan on telling them when you get your BFP and find out what you?re having or do you plan on keeping it a secret until LO arrives?  We actually thought of an awesome name yesterday!  I will most likely keep it a secret :)
    Trying to Conceive Ticker TTC since March 2012 via in-home AI due to husband's condition. Not TTA for a few years.
  • Options

CD: 1

Days until O: Not sure really, I didn't O until CD30 last cycle.

What are you doing this cycle?: Temping/charting, CM, preseed, EOD sex during FW and drinking lots of water!

GTKY: Do you already have baby names picked out? If so, do you plan on telling them when you get your BFP and find out what you?re having or do you plan on keeping it a secret until LO arrives?   We have a pretty good idea of the names we want to use. I think we will tell the name once we find out what we are having.
  • Options

Cycle #: 5

CD: 17

Days until O: no idea

What are you doing this cycle?: only thing different is EOD during FW instead of ED

GTKY: Do you already have baby names picked out? If so, do you plan on telling them when you get your BFP and find out what you?re having or do you plan on keeping it a secret until LO arrives? no names picked out yet, but yes, we will tell like we did the last time.

Me-33 DH-33

DD #1 BFP 6-1-06 after 8 months of TTC

TTC #2 since July 2011

1st RE Appt 11/28/12 DX with PCOS, HSG and SA=Normal

Feb 2013-June 2013, 3 TI cycles and 2 IUI cyles with Letrozole, Ovidrel, and Dexamethasone=BFN!!!

July 2013-August 2013....taking a break and praying for a miracle

Fall 2013...will attempt IUI #3 and then seek 2nd opinion if it's a bust too

• Options
    imagelovepink8:
    Normal 0

Cycle #: 5

CD: 10

Days until O: who the hell knows...umm, 7-10

What are you doing this cycle?: Green tea, POM, temping, CBEFM, OPKs, EPO, drowning myself with water

GTKY: Do you already have baby names picked out? If so, do you plan on telling them when you get your BFP and find out what you?re having or do you plan on keeping it a secret until LO arrives? I do for a girl, but I don't know if DH likes it. Personally, if I grow the baby, I get final pick I say! For a boy, we used the named we liked with DS, but I have another i like. We won't find out what we are having. We were team green with DS and would do it again...it was so cool to find out in the delivery room! We didn't share our names before the baby was born either.
  • Options

CD: 30

Days until O:  I think I'll be O'ing today or tomorrow, based on some cramping I'm experiencing, and since I O'ed on CD 30 last cycle as well.

What are you doing this cycle?:  temping, OPKs (ha), pre-seed, breastfeeding

GTKY: Do you already have baby names picked out? If so, do you plan on telling them when you get your BFP and find out what you?re having or do you plan on keeping it a secret until LO arrives?  We have our boy's name set in stone and I have ideas for a girl's name but nothing 100%.  We will be keeping them a secret until LO arrives.  Not finding out the sex ahead of time this time, either.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

CD: 5

Days until O: 14

What are you doing this cycle?: I have no idea.  Still not temping...will probably try for EOD again but might do O, O-1, and O-2 - assuming I even guess my ovulation correctly (DD does no sleep through the night, even if I wanted to temp I don't think I could).

GTKY: With DD we had names picked out, but didn't tell anyone.  We also don't find out the sex so we're not sure which of our chosen names we will use.
  • Options
    Cycle #:  7

CD:  18

Days until O:  I think I might have but I can't be sure. I never got a positive OPK but I've had an increase in temp.

What are you doing this cycle?: charting, OPKs and sex EOD

GTKY: Do you already have baby names picked out? If so, do you plan on telling them when you get your BFP and find out what you?re having or do you plan on keeping it a secret until LO arrives?    We do have names picked out, I don't plan on telling anyone until I have the baby. I don't want any unsolicited advice(well, anymore then I'll get anyway) 

TTC: 8/11    BFP: 5/13   EDD:2/2/14   Born 1/13/14

• Options

CD: 2

Days until O: FX 14

What are you doing this cycle?:Temping, OPKs, EOD, Green Tea, and Preseed

GTKY: Do you already have baby names picked out? If so, do you plan on telling them when you get your BFP and find out what you?re having or do you plan on keeping it a secret until LO arrives? No names picked out yet

Hope y'all have a great weekend!

• Options
    EagsEags member

Cycle #: - 16

CD:- 11

Days until O: - 24 hours

What are you doing this cycle?: - POM, Femera, Novarel, IUI

GTKY: Do you already have baby names picked out? If so, do you plan on telling them when you get your BFP and find out what you?re having or do you plan on keeping it a secret until LO arrives? -

-Since DH is a Jr., we will name our first son (if we have a boy) to be the III.  We will not wait to tell the name (whether boy or girl).

6th cycle of meds/iui combos = BFP!! - EDD 1/21/13 <3
    Born via emergency c-section - 8lb, 19.75 in, 100% stubborn BFP Chart
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    8 cycles of unmedicated trying = BFP!! - EDD 1/10/18  <3
    BabyFetus Ticker
    *Waiting for Baby Eags 2.0*;
  • Options
    imagelovepink8:
    Normal 0

Happy Saturday Ladies!!!Big Smile Happy Saturday to you too!

CD: 12

Days until O: Not sure :

What are you doing this cycle?: Drinking tons of water, green tea, sex EOD or ED, OPK's.

GTKY: Do you already have baby names picked out? If so, do you plan on telling them when you get your BFP and find out what you?re having or do you plan on keeping it a secret until LO arrives?
    I think we would probably keep any names a secret. But we'll have to see when that time comes! :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

• Options

CD: 6

Days until O:not sure FF said I O'd CD15 last cycle...using OPKs 1st time this cycle

What are you doing this cycle?: POM, EOD, temping, drinking more H2O, and still praying, using OPKs

GTKY: Do you already have baby names picked out? If so, do you plan on telling them when you get your BFP and find out what you?re having or do you plan on keeping it a secret until LO arrives? We have a few names picked out. DH told SIL and of course she voiced her opinion, I think once we get our BFP and find out what LO is, we are going to try and keep the name a secret.
  • Options

Days until O: Hoping 2-3 I usually O on CD 14 or 15

What are you doing this cycle?: We are doing ED during FW and using preseed since I have gone quite a few cycles without EWCM, drinking green tea, increasing my water intake, temping - My DH is super excited that our anniversary falls on potential O day Big Smile

We have a boys name picked out- My DH is a III and it is important to him that a boy be the IV so that is set and we have three names we like for a girl- we will be finding out the sex so we plan to keep the names secret and announce once the LO is here.

• Options

Days until O: Not sure, this is my first cycle temping

What are you doing this cycle?: Temping, lots of sex, trying to drink more water

GTKY: Do you already have baby names picked out? If so, do you plan on telling them when you get your BFP and find out what you?re having or do you plan on keeping it a secret until LO arrives? We do have a few names picked out, but nothing's decided. With DS we told everyone his name at our gender reveal party, but this time around DH and I are planning to keep the name a secret and tell once the baby is born, I suck at keeping happy secrets though, so we'll see how it goes.
    BabyFetus Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imagelovepink8:
    Normal 0

Days until O: 1 I think!

What are you doing this cycle?: bd-cation and temping

We have some names... We will probably wait until we find out the sex to tell. We told our DD's name as soon as we knew we were sure about it since that's when everyone embroiders it on stuff! :-)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Normal 0Happy Saturday Ladies!!!Big SmileCycle #:  9CD:  1Days until O:  between 10-14What are you doing this cycle?: tempingGTKY: Do you already have baby names picked out? If so, do you plan on telling them when you get your BFP and find out what you?re having or do you plan on keeping it a secret until LO arrives? We have a few in mind but won't tell b/c like others I don't want negative opinions. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    imagelovepink8:
    Normal 0

CD: 15

Days until O: I think tomorrow

What are you doing this cycle?: charting 

GTKY: Do you already have baby names picked out? If so, do you plan on telling them when you get your BFP and find out what you?re having or do you plan on keeping it a secret until LO arrives? No baby names yet
  • Options

Cycle #: this is our first REAL cycle, because I just got my period back after depo.

Days until O: 1 or 2 waiting on positive OPK

What are you doing this cycle?: Clomid, Prenatal vitamins, better timed sex, OPKs, had an HSG on day 9 and going for monitoring on day 14, bc 13 is a sunday.

We picked out our names a few months ago, if we have a girl we are naming her Brihana Renea and if we have a boy, Castiel Johnathan.

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com
    Due in April 2015 with Number 2!
  • Options

Cycle #: 4

CD: 1 -_-

Days until O: 16-19 days?  hopefully, I leave on the 20th of april for vacation without DH.

What are you doing this cycle?:temping, pom juice, sex.

GTKY: Do you already have baby names picked out? If so, do you plan on telling them when you get your BFP and find out what you?re having or do you plan on keeping it a secret until LO arrives? Yes, keeping a secret, might reveal at baby shower?

• Options

Cycle #:  7

CD:  15

Days until O:  Time will tell

What are you doing this cycle?:  opks, charting, sex

GTKY: Do you already have baby names picked out? If so, do you plan on telling them when you get your BFP and find out what you?re having or do you plan on keeping it a secret until LO arrives?   We have girl names, but can't agree on any boy names.  I think we'll keep it a secret but can't say for sure.  I also don't want to find out the sex, but my husband does, so that is also something that only time will tell!
    Me 41  DH 33  Married 09/03/2011
    DD1  EDD 08/18/01, born 08/03/2001 ~ 9lbs 10oz, 21.5 in
    DS1  EDD 4/30/2004, born 05/04/2004 ~ 10lbs, 22 in
    mc 02/14/12 @ 5 weeks
    DD2  EDD 12/25/12, born 12/30/12 ~ 10lbs 11oz, 21.25 in
    mc 12/05/15 @ 12 weeks
    Cautiously expecting 12/02/16

• Options

Cycle #:  3

CD:  12

Days until O:  Probably 2. I'm guessing that I will get a positive OPK either tonight or tomorrow morning.

What are you doing this cycle?:  Lots of water & ED sex during FW except today because H is out of town.

GTKY: I have some names that I like, but H doesn't want to talk names just yet. We know what the middle names will be. And I don't think we will tell anyone.

• Options
    imagelovepink8:
    Normal 0

Happy Saturday Ladies!!!Big Smile.  Happy Saturday!

Cycle #: 3 (second cycle charting)

CD:  19

Days until O:  I have no idea. Last cycle, I O'd on CD38. Fingers crossed that it happens sooner than that this time around. 

What are you doing this cycle?:  temping, OPKs, charting, and sex!

. We don't have names picked out just yet. It is something we talk about quite a bit, but no decisions have been made. Not sure if we will tell everyone before the birth or not. 
    imageimage
    Me(32) + DH(32) TTC #1 since Dec 2011
    RE consult Dec 2012, diagnosed with lean PCOS (didn't see that coming!)  medicated cycles 1 - 4 = BFN
    cycle 5 - metformin, femara 7.5mg, IUI #1, progesterone = BFP!!!
    beta #1 (13dpiui) 37, beta #2 (15dpiui) 104, u/s at 6w5d hb of 115
  • Options
    ah625ah625 member

CD: 20

Days until O: I wish I knew. 

What are you doing this cycle?: Green tea until O (but I stopped yesterday since I'm so far into my cycle). Sex everyday. CM tracking and H just started L-argenine and Zinc.

GTKY: Oh yeah, we talk about names every day. We're getting closer to picking a girls name, but we've got a list of 5 for boys that we're trying to agree on. We'll be finding out the gender and telling family at a reveal party, but the name will not be told until the baby is born and it's legal. People aren't going to criticize the name when the baby already has it. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

CD: 3

Days until O: No idea at all, have yet to O after going off BCP

What are you doing this cycle?: temping (when I can remember)

GTKY: We have a name picked for a boy but won't tell a soul until the LO is born. Girl names, who knows. MH jokes we should have her middle name be Danger.

• Options

CD: 17

Days until O: Don't know for sure b/c I haven't started temping yet, but I just started charting my CM and CP and I am hoping any day now!

What are you doing this cycle?: sex EOD, lots of water, charting CM and CP

I have made a list of favorites but DH doesn't want to see them or think about it until I am KU.  But when the time comes we will probably pick a few favorites and share them with family/friends.  However, we are planning on making the final decision when we meet our LO.

BFP on 5/3/12 - EDD 1/12/13 - Samuel Joseph born 1/5/13!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Cycle #: 3CD: 2Days until O: 12ish?What are you doing this cycle?: temping, green tea, and CBFMGTKY: Do you already have baby names picked out? If so, do you plan on telling them when you get your BFP and find out what you?re having or do you plan on keeping it a secret until LO arrives? We have at least one girl and one boy name that we can actually agree on (there have been lots of potentials and lots of vetoes to get to those few).  I've always thought I would tell, just because I'm not really the sentimental type, but I do think there is something kind of cool about it being a surprise to everyone else.  Although my BFF is keeping her baby's name a secret and it is KILLING me!
    4.23.12 - BFP! EDD 1.3.12

imageimage

• Options

CD: 21

Days until O: Don't know, the latest I've O'ed since charting has been CD 20, I've been sick so I am beginning to wonder if that has changed it for this cycle.

What are you doing this cycle?: Still temping/charting, lots of water and sex.  I was thinking I was going to O earlier so we are just taking it one day at a time.

GTKY: Do you already have baby names picked out? If so, do you plan on telling them when you get your BFP and find out what you?re having or do you plan on keeping it a secret until LO arrives? We have some pretty solid ideas, nothing for sure yet.  We will probably tell when we find out the sex, I think I like the idea of using their name before they arrive.
  • Options

Days until O: If this cycle is like last month, 15 days

What are you doing this cycle?: Temping and plan to have sex ED when closer to FW.

GTKY: Do you already have baby names picked out? If so, do you plan on telling them when you get your BFP and find out what you?re having or do you plan on keeping it a secret until LO arrives? If we can ever decide on a name, we will be telling. I want to refer to the baby by his/her name as soon as possible. I dislike calling it "it".

TTC #1: February 1, 2014
    BFP #1: 2/21/14 EDD: 10/31/14 (my birthday!) MMC: discovered 3/31/14 (blighted ovum) D&C: 4/3/14 at 9w6d

TTC #1 (Round 2): May 16, 2014 

Names | Blog | Chart

"Everybody wants to be happy. Nobody wants to feel pain but you can't have a rainbow without the rain."

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"