Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Better luck next month!

Well ladies, looks like I am hanging around here for a little bit longer. I woke up this morning and my temp had a slight drop (but not below the line). I also have some pretty strong AF-type cramps. Despite the temps and cramps I said the heck with it and still decided to test- NEG. Now I am just waiting on the witch to show up.

Next month should be interesting. My first cycle of temping I O'ed on CD16, this month I O'ed on CD19. I am hoping that next month is about the same because I am leaving on the 20th for vacation ( just mom and I ) so we will be cutting it close! It would be better if DH could go along, however, it would be pretty awesome if I came back with a surprise!!

I just want to thank all of you that had words of encouragement for me.I have learned two things this cycle. 1. A pretty chart doesn't mean a thing. 2. I suck at waiting!

Thanks ladies and goodluck next cycle!!

Re: Better luck next month!

• Options
    I'm sorry, I was hoping! I hope you get your BFP next month. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageSteffMatt0514:
    I'm sorry, I was hoping! I hope you get your BFP next month. 

Thank you!. and Goodluck to you also!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imagejessuhmarie:
    I think you would benefit from blogger.com

And why is that?

• Options

imagejessuhmarie:

I have to agree. You are turning into Jellybean by giving us a play by play of your life. 

• Options

AF showed up for my last night, better luck to us next month!

• Options
    imageemriley84:

AF showed up for my last night, better luck to us next month!

aw, goodluck to you!

• Options
    imagekristykay123:

imagejessuhmarie:

I have to agree. You are turning into Jellybean by giving us a play by play of your life. 

I'm sorry, but I do not agree with you. What I said in the OP all has to do with ttc. I do not believe that is a play by play.

• Options
    imageharleykay:
    imagekristykay123:

imagejessuhmarie:

I'm sorry, but I do not agree with you. What I said in the OP all has to do with ttc. I do not believe that is a play by play.

While you are correct in the fact that everything in your OP is related to TTC, I think the issue is in the fact that you are giving daily updates for where you are in the process. Personally, I don't find it to be that annoying, but imagine if every poster created a post announcing every time they were going to test and every BFN.  I feel like this information would be better in the 2WW and Waiting to O posts. 

TTC #1 since November 2011 
    Me: 27, DH: 26 
    DX Hypothyroidism (2011) 
    First RE appointment 11-19-12 
    HSG: Unicornuate Uterus Discovered 
    SA: Normal 
    DX Low Progesterone & PCOS 
    Cycle #10: 50mg Clomid + TI = BFN 
    Cycle #11-14: 100mg Clomid + TI = BFN 
    Cycle #15: 150mg Clomid + TI = BFN 
    Cycle # 16: Treatment Break for Surgery = BFN 
    Larpaoscopy/Hysteroscopy/D&C/Polypectomy = 2 polyps and right tube removed 6-21-13
    Cycle #17: Natural = BFN
    Cycle #18: Bravelle 225iu + Trigger + IUI = BFN
    Cycle #19: Natural due to cysts = BFN
    Cycle #20: Bravelle 225iu + Trigger + IUI = BFN
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
  • Options
    imageMrsN08:
    imageharleykay:
    imagekristykay123:

imagejessuhmarie:

While you are correct in the fact that everything in your OP is related to TTC, I think the issue is in the fact that you are giving daily updates for where you are in the process. Personally, I don't find it to be that annoying, but imagine if every poster created a post announcing every time they were going to test and every BFN.  I feel like this information would be better in the 2WW and Waiting to O posts. 

Now see, this is the kind of responses people should give if there is an issue instead of not explaining themselves.

Thanks MrsNo8. I will be taking this kind of stuff to those posts from now on. :-)

• Options
    imageharleykay:
    imageMrsN08:
    imageharleykay:
    imagekristykay123:

imagejessuhmarie:

Now see, this is the kind of responses people should give if there is an issue instead of not explaining themselves.

Thanks MrsNo8. I will be taking this kind of stuff to those posts from now on. :-)

No problem! 

TTC #1 since November 2011 
    Me: 27, DH: 26 
    DX Hypothyroidism (2011) 
    First RE appointment 11-19-12 
    HSG: Unicornuate Uterus Discovered 
    SA: Normal 
    DX Low Progesterone & PCOS 
    Cycle #10: 50mg Clomid + TI = BFN 
    Cycle #11-14: 100mg Clomid + TI = BFN 
    Cycle #15: 150mg Clomid + TI = BFN 
    Cycle # 16: Treatment Break for Surgery = BFN 
    Larpaoscopy/Hysteroscopy/D&C/Polypectomy = 2 polyps and right tube removed 6-21-13
    Cycle #17: Natural = BFN
    Cycle #18: Bravelle 225iu + Trigger + IUI = BFN
    Cycle #19: Natural due to cysts = BFN
    Cycle #20: Bravelle 225iu + Trigger + IUI = BFN
  • Options
    imageharleykay:
    imageMrsN08:
    imageharleykay:
    imagekristykay123:

imagejessuhmarie:

Sorry, I'm not that great at explaining myself over the internet. What she said was spot on and I couldn't have explained it better myself. 

• Options
    imagejessuhmarie:
    imageharleykay:
    imageMrsN08:
    imageharleykay:
    imagekristykay123:

imagejessuhmarie:

Do I need to hold your hand and help you? Isn't it common sense that we don't care that you're about to test, tested, your temp dropped, etc. Why on earth would that be interesting to me? You just wanted attention

I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but some people were asking me for updates so I gave one. If you do not find my posts interesting and do not want to see them then block me. Simple as that.

• Options
    imageCLECyclist:
    imageMrsN08:

Sorry to hear about your BFN, but I also agree with this. Blocking you is irrelevant, because I won't hesitate to congratulate you when you get your BFP - or perhaps I want to converse with you otherwise. I don't want to completely hide your posts - and you can't selectively block :)

Exactly what CLE said. & I also agree with Jessuh. Perhaps you haven't lurker enough? 

BFP #1:10/31/10 DS born 6/22/11BFP #3:4/24/12 DD born 12/31/12
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagelandosmommy:
    imageCLECyclist:
    imageMrsN08:

Sorry to hear about your BFN, but I also agree with this. Blocking you is irrelevant, because I won't hesitate to congratulate you when you get your BFP - or perhaps I want to converse with you otherwise. I don't want to completely hide your posts - and you can't selectively block :)

Exactly what CLE said. & I also agree with Jessuh. Perhaps you haven't lurker enough? 

ITA. And if certain people were asking for updates, you can easily PM them instead of turning the board into your personal TTC blog. 

*** Trigger Warnings ***

TTC #1 since March 2011
    Dx = Unexplained IF
    1 medicated TI cycle & 4 clomid IUIs = all BFNs
    June 2013 IVF #1 = 6 frosties + BFP!
    DS1 born 2/14

TTC #2 since December 2014
    May 2015 unassisted BFP ended in m/c at 7wks
    April 2016 FET #1 = BFN
    June 2016 FET #2 = c/p
    August 2016 FET #3 = BFP!
    DS2 born 4/17
  • Options
    Boo for AF! Hope next month is it for you!
  • Options
    Bummer! Hope this next cycle pans out for you! Smile
    BabyFetus Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

I am truly sorry you got a BFN. It's always a bummer.

Now, niceness aside, I agree with the PP's. Stop it with the daily updates.

Started TTC 2/2009
    Started fertility treatments 11/2010
    Ovarian dysfunction, LPD, male factor
    6 failed medicated IUI's
    Pregnant 5/2011 - Miscarriage at 6 weeks due to triploidy
    Decided to adopt - 6/2012
    SURPRISE! Pregnant without intervention - 7/2012 
    Sweet Baby James Born 3/2013
    Decided to be "One and Done"

....OR NOT.
    Pregnant 12/2018 despite birth control pills
    Here we go again...
    Due 8/26/19!
  • Options
    I'm so sorry this wasn't your cycle.  Better luck next month.  Don't let all the snark get you down.  Sometimes I think certain people forget what this board is about and instead of just closing a post they aren't interested in, they feel like we need to know how they feel about every single post and comment. It's easy to be rude through a computer screen when you don't have to back anything up.  Don't let them get you down.  Some of us really do like reading about other people's TTC journey.  GL!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

image image
    You fill me!!! Z! My BFP Chart
  • Options
    imagejessuhmarie:

imageBink720:
    I'm so sorry this wasn't your cycle.  Better luck next month.  Don't let all the snark get you down.  Sometimes I think certain people forget what this board is about and instead of just closing a post they aren't interested in, they feel like we need to know how they feel about every single post and comment. It's easy to be rude through a computer screen when you don't have to back anything up.  Don't let them get you down.  Some of us really do like reading about other people's TTC journey.  GL!

Passive Aggressive... How cute!

I respectfully disagree.  I think Blink720 was making a valid point that it takes more effort to speak out against someone's post you find redundant or uninteresting than to simply ignore it.  

OP, better luck next month!

BabyFruit Ticker

imageimage

• Options

imageBink720:

This. I mostly don't mind snark. If I were knew and made a post like this not knowing it belonged inside a certain thread I would appreciate a nicely worded reply telling me so as opposed to a passive aggressive one suggesting I'm some kind of idiot for not already knowing. That being said, the snarky commenters did have a point but it could have been stated in a nicer way. 

• Options

This board is not always nice. And if you don't like that, it might not be the board for you. It's been this way for a long time, and a few new posters aren't going to change that. The board is honest and usually tells it like it is. If people are finding you annoying, you have two choices: change what you are doing or continue doing it and continue to get snark.

We wear big girl panties around here.

Started TTC 2/2009
    Started fertility treatments 11/2010
    Ovarian dysfunction, LPD, male factor
    6 failed medicated IUI's
    Pregnant 5/2011 - Miscarriage at 6 weeks due to triploidy
    Decided to adopt - 6/2012
    SURPRISE! Pregnant without intervention - 7/2012 
    Sweet Baby James Born 3/2013
    Decided to be "One and Done"

....OR NOT.
    Pregnant 12/2018 despite birth control pills
    Here we go again...
    Due 8/26/19!
  • Options
    imageSteffMatt0514:

imageBink720:

This. I mostly don't mind snark. If I were knew and made a post like this not knowing it belonged inside a certain thread I would appreciate a nicely worded reply telling me so as opposed to a passive aggressive one suggesting I'm some kind of idiot for not already knowing. That being said, the snarky commenters did have a point but it could have been stated in a nicer way. 

Harley is not that NEW. She should know. If I remember correctly, she posted about her "two ton tilly" coworker many months ago.

And FWIW, it wasn't even that snarky. It just wasn't the usual P&R "omg I'm so sorry" responses that people seem to be accustomed to nowadays.

• Options
    imagejessuhmarie:
    imageSteffMatt0514:

imageBink720:

I'm not obligated to sugar coat anything for anyone here.

I don't feel you should have to because I get annoyed by P&R as much as you do. However, I don't understand the point of your type of response. Obviously, you can act how you please, most of the time I find it amusing, but other times the constant snark gets old.  

• Options
    imagekristykay123:
    imageSteffMatt0514:

imageBink720:

Harley is not that NEW. She should know. If I remember correctly, she posted about her "two ton tilly" coworker many months ago.

And FWIW, it wasn't even that snarky. It just wasn't the usual P&R "omg I'm so sorry" responses that people seem to be accustomed to nowadays.

I never said I disagreed with the original snarky post. I also didn't realize she wasn't new.  

• Options
    Okay then-mrsno8, loved your response. Aside from that, I said all I had to say. I respect everyone's opinions and actually agree with what was said. All I disagreed with was the delivery. That's it, sorry for pissing you guys off.
  • Options

imageSteffMatt0514:
    Okay then-mrsno8, loved your response. Aside from that, I said all I had to say. I respect everyone's opinions and actually agree with what was said. All I disagreed with was the delivery. That's it, sorry for pissing you guys off.

I think you're reading everything to sensitively. I don't think anyone is really pissed off. I, personally, am not. We were just explaining why she needs a blog and how there really wasn't snark in here. It's all in how you read it. 

• Options

imageGhostMonkey:
    imageSteffMatt0514:
    You have a seriously overinflated ego if you think anything you said pissed people off.

Sorry, that was the vibe I was getting, not necessarily from you.  

• Options
    imagekristykay123:

imageSteffMatt0514:

I think you're reading everything to sensitively. I don't think anyone is really pissed off. I, personally, am not. We were just explaining why she needs a blog and how there really wasn't snark in here. It's all in how you read it. 

I agree with that. FWIW, I didn't think you were being rude.  

• Options
    imagejessuhmarie:
    imageSteffMatt0514:
    imagejessuhmarie:
    imageSteffMatt0514:

imageBink720:

I'm not obligated to sugar coat anything for anyone here.

I don't feel you should have to because I get annoyed by P&R as much as you do. However, I don't understand the point of your type of response. Obviously, you can act how you please, most of the time I find it amusing, but other times the constant snark gets old.  

Please tell me exactly how I should reply to every single post on here. I'll consult with you so you can proofread my posts before I post them.

My mistake. Say what you please, I shouldn't have said anything. 

• Options
    Sorry about CD 1, my pretty chart meant nothing last month and I don't know what is going on this month, GL to you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"