Babies on the Brain
Options

OMFG

DH just put down new flooring in the kitchen LAST NIGHT, to replace all the ruined flooring the dogs pissed on. We come home from the store and the goddamnedmotherfuckingdog chewed the motherfucking floor up! I want to throw up and then kill the damned thing.
                                       Http://Alwaysannaleigh.WordPress.com

Re: OMFG

• Options
    ooohhh...I'd be livid too. Sad

imageimage
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!, DS is now 3.5yrs!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP! DD is 1.5 yrs!
    Surprise! 12/16/14 BFP, loss #2 12/31/14

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

• Options

It's obviously too late for your kitchen floor, but it sounds like your dog majorly needs to be crate trained.

TTC since June 2010.
    DX hypothyroidism, pituitary hyperfunction, and PCOS.
    On med/treatment break indefinitely. Not currently trying.
    Lots of love to all of my Golden Girls!
    The Vagtastic Voyage
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageLollipopsAndCrisps:

It's obviously too late for your kitchen floor, but it sounds like your dog majorly needs to be crate trained.

Yea a crate will be on the list for tomorrow. 

____________________________________________________________________________
                          My sweet Rylee girl 8-13-2007 and my sweet Emmett man 4-13-2010
                               Annaleigh Willow Elise born and passed at 26 weeks 1 day
                                      Thursday October 17th 2013 from trisomy 13

• Options
    imageLollipopsAndCrisps:

I agree. So sorry about your floor, that is beyond frustrating. Sad

BabyFetus Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Oh nooo...so sorry to hear that! I would want to choke the dog too...I would be speechless!!

~TTC#1 Since July 2011~ 
    Dx: Fibroids & Tubal Infertility
                                                        9/12 -IVF#1 =BFN; 5/14 -IVF#2=BFP:-) EDD 2.19.2015                                                

S/PAIF Welcome 

imageimageimage

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options

We're currently replacing carpeting that was part of a gigantic piss-fest thrown by (we suspect) both our dog and our cat, but we never caught either one of them doing it, so it's tough to say.  But we know that it wasn't me, and I'm 95% sure it wasn't Husband.  Sorry about your floors.  :-( 

My pregnancy blog: Great Texpectations BabyFruit Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    imagesassenma:

We're currently replacing carpeting that was part of a gigantic piss-fest thrown by (we suspect) both our dog and our cat, but we never caught either one of them doing it, so it's tough to say.  But we know that it wasn't me, and I'm 95% sure it wasn't Husband.  Sorry about your floors.  :-( 

I'm sorry but that just made me laugh so hard!

Make sure you have a good enzyme cleaner for the floor underneath the carpeting to get the smell out.

• Options
    dogs are lucky they are so darn cute

TTC since 2010

lots of IUIs and 1 IVF all BFNs

FET currently on hold

photo guiness-1.jpg

• Options
    imagebtaylor19:

It's amazing Riley survived as long as he has. 

Sorry Kaydee. That sucks. Crate training is hard, but I've never been sorry I did it. GL!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagebtaylor19:

I know right? Little shithead is lucky I love hime so much. He thought he had done the greatest thing ever last night. And it is really hard to stay mad at the german shepherd dog that thinks he is a 5lb puppy who can climb in your lap.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"