Pregnant after a Loss

Other than Craigslist and Ebay, where can I sell stuff?

I bought a new Ergo from Babysteals and I looked more at it and don't like it. I can't return it as far as I know, so I want to sell it to make my money back. 

I listed it on CL but no one's interested and I've never done, nor do I like, Ebay.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Other than Craigslist and Ebay, where can I sell stuff?

• Have you thought about baby consignment stores or Once Upon A Child.  You can try onceuponachild.com for locations. I know they are in FL & GA, but are nationwide.

imageimage
    DS Born 2/22/09. TTC #2 since Oct. 2011. MMC on 05/03/12 at 12w1d. CP on 02/08/12 at 5 weeks.

BFP 07/27/2012 - Beta 1 - 169 @ 11 DPO, Beta 2 - 419 @ 13 DPO, DD Born on 04/04/2013.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

AL Always Welcome

• Try Kijiji.com.  it's like a craigslist.
  • Loading the player...
  • imageGknauff79:

Have you thought about baby consignment stores or Once Upon A Child.  You can try onceuponachild.com for locations. I know they are in FL & GA, but are nationwide.

I would but I know they'd give me less than what I paid. I haven't even opened the box for the Ergo. I'm not trying to make any money off of it, just making back what I paid. 

• Maybe Amazon? I don't know anybody who has sold on there, but I know I've bought used items from there, so there has to be a way.

IMG_2014
  • imageSouthernBellaKS:
    Maybe Amazon? I don't know anybody who has sold on there, but I know I've bought used items from there, so there has to be a way.

I've had friends sell on Amazon and they said it was a good experience- I've also bought things from private sellers on there.  Good luck! 

• imageCabbageCabbage:
    imagenoah-bear:

I would but I know they'd give me less than what I paid. I haven't even opened the box for the Ergo. I'm not trying to make any money off of it, just making back what I paid. 

Probably not gonna happen unless you can get an equal trade or something. Why would someone pay full price and drive to your house or ship it or whatever when they could go to a store with a return policy and get a proof of purchase? 

I bought mine for something like $70 less than "standard price". Thats why I thought I could sell it quicker on CL.
  • imagewickedsugar:

imageCoolStoryBro:

Hmm   Man up and say it under your real S/N not an AE...

nit the first time this person did something like this on a post of mine.
  • I've sold on Amazon and had good experiences.  
    BFP 6/20/10 1st M/C- 7/3/10~ 6 w 1 d
    BFP 9/13/10- Chemical Pregnancy discovered 9/16/10
    BFP 2/23/11 EDD 2nd M/C 3/20/10~ 7 w 6 d
    BFP 9/17/11- Twins! Alice Nichole 5/15/12 Colette Parker 5/15/12
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageNikki1219:
    I've sold on Amazon and had good experiences.  

Me too!

There are also FB groups you could sell on, if interested I will point to one.  I bought mine off a local twins group, so you can see if there are local parenting groups around too.

• imageCabbageCabbage:
    imagenoah-bear:
    imageCabbageCabbage:
    imagenoah-bear:

Probably not gonna happen unless you can get an equal trade or something. Why would someone pay full price and drive to your house or ship it or whatever when they could go to a store with a return policy and get a proof of purchase? 

I bought mine for something like $70 less than "standard price". Thats why I thought I could sell it quicker on CL.

Still, if you google Ergos, the going rate seems to be 50-60 for re-sale (or $30 if used). 

I didn't know about that, that sucks butt. I put it up for resale on the site where I bought it. Well, their sister site. So hopefully that will be better.

Thanks! 

• You could also try diaperswappers.com which has a baby carriers section.
  • imageRachaelA:

kidscrawl.com is where you can sell stuff that you bought from babysteals that you don't want

(I think that's website, if its wrong there is a link somewhere on babysteal's website)

That's where I listed it! Got an e-mail within 30 minutes! 

• I say Amazon too!!

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"