Pregnant after IF
Options

Did you have any pregnancy symptoms before your +beta?

if yes what were they and when did they start?

7We are in the 2ww and 1st Beta is on 4/4.  ET a 9BF &  7BF on 3/23

Re: Did you have any pregnancy symptoms before your +beta?

• Options

The day before on 13 DPO I was super tired. I got my BFP that day.

The next day at 14 DPO I had my first beta which was 75. That day I started cramping and my boobs were really sore and started peeing a lot more.

Two days later, 16 DPO second beta was 302. Basically everything at that point. Sore boobs, bloated, tired, peeing constantly, cramping.

Now I'm 20 DPO and most of the cramping is gone, I think because it's officially implanted. But still bloated, peeing a lot, and sore boobs. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I had no real symptoms until about 8 weeks.  Most people don't get anything noticeable right away.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Nope.  And because of that, I was convinced our IVF cycle didn't work.  I was SHOCKED to see two pink lines.

The day of beta and day after I did have some light pink spotting but that I guess would be the only true "symptom" to speak of until about 6 weeks when the nausea and exhaustion hit.

Mr. & Mrs. UMich! July 2006! :-)
    DX: High FSH/DOR
    It took 44 cycles, just over 3 years, 6 failed IUI's in MI, and 1 round of IVF at CCRM to get our BFP!

Beta #1 (9dp5dt) = 206, Beta #2 (11dp5dt) = 438
    1st u/s @ 6w5d = 11/11/11 = ONE little bean! HB 120bpm!
    ?Our Baby Boy Born June 26th, 2012?

• Options
    My boobs hurt a little but no more than right before AF shows up.  I did get an upset stomach on and off each day but I coughed it up to my cold that I had and my drip.  My full blown nausea didn't start until around 5/6 weeks.
  • Options
    not really. all my symptoms were PIO related. my boobs actually hurt a lot less once i stopped that. my nausea didn't really start until week 7 or 8. unfortunately there's not much more then the beta to tell you what's happeneing. but i wish you the best of luck
  • Options

Not really, but that's because I tested so early (5dp5dt or 10dpo).

My only symptoms were a lack of period-like cramps.

TTC since 12/2009
    Me: 34 Him: 40 
    Dx: Severe MFI (low count)
    IVF #1 : BFN
    IVF #2 : BFP
    2 Snowbabies
    It's a GIRL! 

TTC #2 since 9/2014
    FET #1:  BFN
    FET #2:  BFN
  • Options
    I didn't have any...until about 9 days after my 1st beta.

~after 34 cycles we finally got our 2nd little bundle of joy~
    My IF blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options

3-4 dp5dt my boobs were killing me and I was having awful indigestion (both odd for me). Got my BFP at 5dp5dt.  

MFI and (now) AMA
    IVF 1 April 2011 - Cancelled
    IVF 1.5 July 2011 - MC
    IVF 2 October 2011 - BFP!
    *Identical Twin Boys born June 2012*
    Here we go again...IVF 3 is underway!
  • Options
    ccamccam member
    I honestly thought I was getting AF. I was tired but that is also a side effect of the PIO. My real symptoms didn't start until about 6w.

Trying for #1 since May 2010   l   DX ~ Unexplained Infertility June 2011

IUI #1&2 = BFN; IUI #3 = BFP, m/c @ 6 weeks

November '11 ~ IVF#1 ~ ER 11/18 (29R, 17F) ~ 5dt of one beautiful blast on 11/23 = BFP!!

Beta #1 9dp5dt = 116, P4 = 28 ~ Beta #2 13dp5dt = 700 ~ Beta #3 20dp5dt = 9500, P4 = 26

1st u/s 12/27 - hb of 156!! EDD 8.10.12 :)   **TEAM GREEN!**

Sweet baby boy born 8.18.12

Trying for #2

FET #1 - October '13 - c/p   l   FET #2 - December '13 - cancelled :(   l   FET #2.2 - 1.30.14 - BFN

~ More testing - hysteroscopy, endometrial biopsy & more b/w - all normal / negative~

Surprise BFP while waiting on FET #3 ~ beta #1 500; beta #2 1600; first u/s 4/3 - measuring 5w5d, no hb yet!; 2nd u/s 4/10 - hb 132, measuring 6w6d - EDD 11.29.14 :)    **TEAM GREEN!**

Beautiful baby girl born 11.24.14

• Options

Yep. I POAS at 12 dpo to show it to DH. It was + almost immediately, and I hopped into bed to show it to him... I was in bed not ten minutes when I started coughing (allergies), which turned into gagging and dry heaving and nausea. It hasn't really left, either.

My 1st beta was at 14dpo and I have been pretty nauseated ever since. Plus I woke up this morning with giant blue veins on my boobs and they hurt like crazy.

Six years of infertility and loss, four IUIs, one IVF and one very awesome little boy born via med-free birth 10.24.13.
  • Options
    I usually eat pretty healthy, but around 12dpo, I was craving salt and vinegar chips and hot pockets. I was also a little nauseous, but nothing horrible. 
    Me: 27, DH: 28 TTC since 11/09
    2/10 & 3/10 Clomid 50mg-BFN
    5/10-Lap Surgery for Stage 2 Endo
    3/11-IUI#1 with Follistim and Menopur-developed mild OHSS= BFN
    6/11-IUI#2 with Follistim -developed moderate OHSS= BFN!
    7/11-FSH-11, AMH 1.6
    9/11-ttc naturally with positive thoughts :)
    10/6/11-POSITIVE pregnancy test!!! 15dpo BETA-220
    6/14/2012- Riley Harper arrived!! We love our little girl
    <a href="http://s532.photobucket.com/albums/ee324/exploshidad/?action=view
  • Options
    Some light cramps.  Otherwise, nada for any of my pregnancies.
    dx'd with severe endo and poor egg quality 3 IUIs were all BFN IVF #1 = c/p IVF #2 = BFN IVF #3 = beautiful baby girl born 2/2011; 8/2011 Surprise BFP - natural m/c at 8w; TTC #2 2011-2012; 2 IUIs = BFN; IVF #1 = BFP 9dp5dt beta = 328; 11dp5dt = 650; 13dp5dt = 1114; 18dp5dt = 4747 BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I know this sounds like bullsh!t, but there is NO logic to early pregnancy symptoms.  I had a 5 day transfer of two frozen blasts and between the transfer date and my first beta 13 days later, I felt no different.  I had fully accepted that once again it didn't work and I was actually in pretty good spirits because I was ready to try again.  No sore boobs, only some very mild cramping maybe 5 or  days post-transfer, no food aversions, not tired, not moody.  Nothing. Now bare in mind that I have multiples, and my first beta was over 1,000.  Which totally floored me when the nurse told me...because in my mind it "didn't work."  I wish I had known then what I know now: analyzing 2ww symptoms is like agonizing over what lottery numbers to pick.  You really don't have any control over the outcome, there are no surefire signs that you're gonna win, there's no system you can use, and the only person who's interested in any of it is you.   Good luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"