Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

Two kids with the same birthday?

I have a 2 year old daughter who's birthday is March 30.  I'm due with my second daughter on April 6th, but i've been 4-5 cm. dilated for about a week now and my doctor is going to ask me to pick a day to get induced if I haven't had her by tomorrow morning, which is my first daughter's birthday.  Since tomorrow is Friday, it would be really convenient for me to have the baby on a Friday because I would have someone for my first daughter to stay with while I was in the hospital.  But, then the kid's would have the same birthday.  Honestly, they could end up having the same birthday anyways without me being induced.  And, they definitely end up with birthday's that are really close together.  Does anyone have kids that have the same birthday?  Did they ever get mad?  I don't want to spend a lifetime of trying to explain to my kids that it was just easier to have the new baby on a Friday!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Two kids with the same birthday?

• Options

imagefredalina:
    Two of my sister's kids are exactly one year apart. They think it's cool. It kind of makes them special.

I think it would be cool, too.  I have 2 with the same birthday and they haven't seemed to mind, yet!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

My kids are 2 yr 1 day apart and still young so they don't know. From the parent perspective it rocks!  We're spending $500 on a party for DD1 this yr. They are so expensive and I look fwd to 'saving' money on combo parties. When they are older, I think they will want individual parties and hopefully that will be a cpl friends for a sleepover. We'll serve separate cakes at the parties to make it individual.

I have two girls and it's saved me a lot on clothes with sharing.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    There is a girl on "parenting" that has 2 Dec 12 birthdays.  I think her name is LittleJen.   You might page her.  I think her kiddos are 5 &3 now. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My best friend has 3 brothers.  She and one brother are Oct 17 and 18.  The other 2 brothers are one day apart in November.  None of them seem to care and I've known them for 20 years.
    Photobucket Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Co-workers daughters are exactly 3 years apart (4 and 1 now). They were even due on the same date and both came 19 days early. She got them separate cakes and one combined party. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• Options
    How cool to get a baby brother/sister for your birthday!!!!
  • Options
    My sister and I didn't mind when we were young but it totaly sucked in middle school as having a combined party didn't work well with two age groups.  My friends picked on hers.  As adults it's ifne again.
    Me DOR amh .64 ng/mL  
    DH Brain Cancer
    BFP #1 12/11/08 DS born 8/23/09
    BFP#2 10/13/11 DC 11/4/11
    BFP#3 12/6/13 Lost 12/29/13
    Told IVF is the only option and have not found a clinic that will take me.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"