Cloth Diapering

2u2 cding

I'm sure this gets asked all the time but since it isn't in the FAQ and I couldn't find it in the last few pages so I thought I'd ask.  DS will be 20 months when DD is born and shows no signs of early pt. I'm getting a combination of wahm nbs and pfs with covers for DD as a nb.  For DS we used pfs until he was 25 lbs and  outgrew them and we went with ai2s and pockets for the toddler stage. I'm thinking of selling the middle size stuff to simplify my stash and get all os pockets and AI2s so I won't have to worry about a specific diaper for a specific baby.  Right now, DS uses between 6-8 diapers a day depending on how often he poops. 

How many os diapers will I need for 2? DS will probably be 2 before they start sharing diapers but I'd like to get my hoard started. 

Re: 2u2 cding

• My two are sharing our OS diapers right now. I haven't counted them all out in a long time, but I would estimate we have around 50? My littlest one hates being wet so I have to change him often. At the peak we probably used close to 20 diapers a day between the two of them, but it's starting to be less because DS1 is using the potty a few times a day now (woohoo!.)
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Thanks! So you do laundry every 2 days or every other day?
  • Loading the player...
  • I had two in diapers 18 months apart. They wore the same size diaper when DD was 6 months and DS was 2...she was chunky ;) I had about 40-45 OS BGs and FB meds mixed. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My boys wear the same size AIOs and prefolds - we have about 10 AIOs, 20 pockets, and I use prefolds as my back ups.  I also have a variety of randoms too. 

ttf21e9.aspx

ttf2202.aspx

• imageChibiMommy:
    Thanks! So you do laundry every 2 days or every other day?

Usually every other day, but if we're busy I can stretch it another day.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"