TTC After a Loss
Options

Nooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

I was going to get to use my first PIP UTE goggles ... I had a witty comment and everything. And I wasn't even going to be mean!

photo AlbumsWideColorBump_zps1797df63.jpg

We lost our first (EDD 07/23/12) after finding out at 12 weeks there was no longer a heartbeat. Our rainbow was born 05/22/13 and was worth all we went through.

“So can you understand? Why I want a daughter while I’m still young? I wanna hold her hand and show her some beauty before all this damage is done. But if it’s too much to ask, it’s too much to ask … Then send me a son.” – Arcade Fire

Re: Nooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    LOL.  Darn, that PIP is too rich to be wasted!  Save it, save it!
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    BFP#1 - 11/13/11, Natural MC - 12/24/11 at 12 weeks
    BFP#2 - 10/2/12, Please be our rainbow.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Your suck a dork, I love you!
    Married My Love on 6/18/2006
    BFP#1 10/1/2011. Our perfect little girl, Her heart stopped @ 12w1d. D&E 11/23/11
    BFP#2 3/13/12 Weird CP/Possible EP @ 6w0d
    BFP#3 5/28/12 CP @ 5w0d
    BFP/WTF#4 10/26/12 CP
    BFP#5 12/10/12 EDD 8/23/2013
    <3 Baby Boy Born 8/22/13 <3
     photo ellie.gifPhotobucket
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagekatharine25:
    Totally this! Love you!
    Me(26)DH(33)
    TTC for #1 since Jan 2010
    BFP #1 Oct 1 2010 MC Oct 3 2010
    DX PCOS w/ AO Nov 2011
    3 rounds of Clomid all BFN
    BFP #2 10/12/12 Beta #1 45.1 Beta #2 160.7 * 2/27 diagnosed with IEF in utero.
    Dalaney born @ 35w2d via emergency C-section due to Pre-E after 30 hrs of labor & losing her HB twice. She weighed 5lbs 8oz & was 19in long on May 26th 2013 @ 605am

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers   image

"Severe truth is expressed with some bitterness."
  • Options

imagekatharine25:

Geeked Guilty as charged, my dear. Hope you're having a good weekend!!!

Dog walked, clothes on ... Now it's time to go out in the real world for a while. Ha. I hate errands on a Saturday, but it must be done!

Thinking about a lot of you today, and glad to know you exist. 

We lost our first (EDD 07/23/12) after finding out at 12 weeks there was no longer a heartbeat. Our rainbow was born 05/22/13 and was worth all we went through.

“So can you understand? Why I want a daughter while I’m still young? I wanna hold her hand and show her some beauty before all this damage is done. But if it’s too much to ask, it’s too much to ask … Then send me a son.” – Arcade Fire
  • Options
    imageKacyChicago:

imagekatharine25:

Dog walked, clothes on ... Now it's time to go out in the real world for a while. Ha. I hate errands on a Saturday, but it must be done!

The Real World ?!?!?! Nooooooo !!!!!! DH wanted me to put the wig back on today, but I refused - I would rather my world consist of wine and a hot bubble bath instead. I even scrubbed it clean, that's as real as my world is getting today 

BFP#1 10/1/2011. Our perfect little girl, Her heart stopped @ 12w1d. D&E 11/23/11
    BFP#3 5/28/12 CP @ 5w0d
    BFP/WTF#4 10/26/12 CP
  • Options
    Oh, that is good! you should put in a quote like "You are virtually KTFU!"
    DS born 2009
    BFP#2 ~ 8/2/11, EDD 4/11/12, D&C 9/12/11 at 9w5d
    BFP#3 ~ 4/15/12, EDD 12/21/12 ~ DD born 12/22/12
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    That is a good one.  It's too bad it got wasted.

• Options

imagemelly918:
    Oh, that is good! you should put in a quote like "You are virtually KTFU!"

Yes

Me(26)DH(33)
    TTC for #1 since Jan 2010
    BFP #1 Oct 1 2010 MC Oct 3 2010
    DX PCOS w/ AO Nov 2011
    3 rounds of Clomid all BFN
    BFP #2 10/12/12 Beta #1 45.1 Beta #2 160.7 * 2/27 diagnosed with IEF in utero.
    Dalaney born @ 35w2d via emergency C-section due to Pre-E after 30 hrs of labor & losing her HB twice. She weighed 5lbs 8oz & was 19in long on May 26th 2013 @ 605am

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers   image

"Severe truth is expressed with some bitterness."
  • Options
    imagekatharine25:
    imageKacyChicago:

imagekatharine25:

The Real World ?!?!?! Nooooooo !!!!!! DH wanted me to put the wig back on today, but I refused - I would rather my world consist of wine and a hot bubble bath instead. I even scrubbed it clean, that's as real as my world is getting today 

I imagined you, wine in hand, wig on, scrubbing the bath tub ... Nice.

Enjoy your Saturday! Back from the real world which included Target and nothing but babies. The girl wondering if the cheese in the refrigerated pasta was "pasteurized" (Really? This isn't France, sweetheart.) and the girls in front of me at the register buying baby shower gifts, including a tiny swimsuit which the cashier held up and oohed and ahhed over.

Vomit. But hey, I survived. Ha.

• Options
    imageKacyChicago:
    imagekatharine25:
    imageKacyChicago:

imagekatharine25:

I imagined you, wine in hand, wig on, scrubbing the bath tub ... Nice.

Enjoy your Saturday! Back from the real world which included Target and nothing but babies. The girl wondering if the cheese in the refrigerated pasta was "pasteurized" (Really? This isn't France, sweetheart.) and the girls in front of me at the register buying baby shower gifts, including a tiny swimsuit which the cashier held up and oohed and ahhed over.

Vomit. But hey, I survived. Ha.

::::Puke:::;;Why dont pregnant women realize that 99.9% of all cheese in this country has been pasteurized? And that .1% you would know if it want base on the price?

BFP#3 5/28/12 CP @ 5w0d
    BFP/WTF#4 10/26/12 CP
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"