TTC After a Loss
Options

PSA: FF Discount

I remember some people were asking about the VIP membership discounts -- I saw a link on my chart today for their "deep discount" if you like them on FB. :)
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
BFP#1 - 11/13/11, Natural MC - 12/24/11 at 12 weeks
BFP#2 - 10/2/12, Please be our rainbow.
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: PSA: FF Discount

• Options

imageDC2London:
    Maybe it's just me, but I feel really weird about "liking" FF on Facebook.  I don't think my IL's or childhood neighbor need to know we are TTC, KWIM?  

I had the same concerns.  I created a fake account (took just a few minutes) and deleted it right afterwards.  I know others have said they just go to their page/timeline and remove the "like" immediately.  For me, it was worth creating the fake account to get a full year of VIP for $24.95.  We've been keeping our TTC journey very private.

BFP#1 - 09/12/11, EDD 5/18/12 - Stopped growing at 6w3d, m/c induced 10/14/11
    BFP#2 - 04/01/12, EDD 12/12/12, Arrived 12/4/12!!
    BFP#3 - 12/31/13, EDD 09/10/14 - Grow baby, grow!

• Options

imageDC2London:
    Maybe it's just me, but I feel really weird about "liking" FF on Facebook.  I don't think my IL's or childhood neighbor need to know we are TTC, KWIM?  

ITA -- If you go to "Activity Log" on your Timeline, you can "hide" things from your Timeline by clicking on the circle icon all the way to the right.  I'm hoping that does the trick.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Np! The new Timeline feature was hard for me to figure out, too -- FB changes are always disorienting.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imageTA110980:

imageDC2London:

I had the same concerns.  I created a fake account (took just a few minutes) and deleted it right afterwards.  I know others have said they just go to their page/timeline and remove the "like" immediately.  For me, it was worth creating the fake account to get a full year of VIP for $24.95.  We've been keeping our TTC journey very private.

I did the same thing! Who wants to let the whole world know you are tracking your CM??? Umm no thanks...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    TTC Since Summer 2011
    BFP #1 11/5/11 EDD 7/22/12 MC 11/14/11
    PGAL/PAL Always Welcome
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"