Pregnant after 35

Could this mean I'm pregnant or something else? May be somewhat TMI

I'm not sure if this is the right board to post this, but here goes.  My periods are regular and have been for at least a year and half (my dd is 19 months old).  I've never had any mid-cycle bleading and only get a mild cramp or two when I ovulate and maybe a few cramps a day or two before I start my period.  Periods are typical usually lasting 4 days.

However, last Saturday, I started what looked like to be my period, but was watery and very light blood but never turned into a full-blown period and was never heavy nor passed any clots.  It lasted until Tuesday.  That afternoon, I started have cramps and by Wednesday I was in serious pain but not painful enough to go to the ER.  I have not experienced cramps like this since I was young.  I mad an appoitnment with an OBGYN nurse practitioner (that was the only appointment I could get) and she tested me for infection, etc.  All came back negative.  She said that this could have been a false period and I may or may not have my period again next week.

I've done 2 home pregnancy tests - both negative.  I feel like poo.  I'm bloated, can't sleep, nausous and am scared as to what is causing this.  I was told to take advil for the pain and if I am still in pain by next week to come back.  Any suggestions or ideas as to what is going on? 

TIA

Julie

Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

Re: Could this mean I'm pregnant or something else? May be somewhat TMI

• If you've done 2 pregnancy tests and both are negative..It means you're not pregnant.  I suggest you see a doctor.
  • You could have a cyst that may have ruptured, which would account for the bleeding.  I would ask for a trans-vaginal ultrasound to find out what's going on in there.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"