Babies on the Brain

Weekend plans

What is everyone doing this weekend? Anything fun?
                                       Http://Alwaysannaleigh.WordPress.com

Re: Weekend plans

• I have to go pick up a crate, dog house, and some hay while DH lays more flooring. Then we have to finish cleaning up the house, dye easter eggs, and get groceries. Tomorrow my family is coming over to have and easter egg hunt. Then I have my book club meeting Sunday evening. If I have the chance though I'm sneeking away to see the Hunger Games again.
    ____________________________________________________________________________
                          My sweet Rylee girl 8-13-2007 and my sweet Emmett man 4-13-2010
                               Annaleigh Willow Elise born and passed at 26 weeks 1 day
                                      Thursday October 17th 2013 from trisomy 13
                                           Http://Alwaysannaleigh.WordPress.com

• imagekaydee_2008:
    If I have the chance though I'm sneeking away to see the Hunger Games again.

DH has been bugging me to go see Hunger Games! We are going to try to fit that in this weekend as well.

• Loading the player...
  • We were lazy today and didn't do anything. Tomorrow we are buying some sod and fixing our back yard. This last winter was so wet the dogs really destroyed the grass running on it. So now we have to get it looking good for the landlords before we move out. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm doing some retail therapy today while my husband is off helping a friend move.  Tomorrow I plan on planting my arse on the couch and staying there all day.

TTC since 2010

lots of IUIs and 1 IVF all BFNs

FET currently on hold

photo guiness-1.jpg

• I've been planning to paint the boys' bathroom forever (it's sponge painted from the previous owners.) I just never get around to it. I'm thinking about it today. I can probably get most of it finished during DS2's first nap. Maybe.

• My dad is visiting from PA, so I'm hanging out with him, and my friend's birthday was Wednesday, so we're all (including my dad - my friends all love my dad, lol) going out to dinner tonight to celebrate her. A movie or two at home, definitely a 3 or 4 mile run, and possibly fixing the broken light fixture in the kitchen will also be on the weekend menu. :)
    Matt & Jessica - Married 10.27.2007, TTC #1 starting fall 2012
    Furbabies Bella (dog) and Luna (cat)
    imageimage
  • We are at the beach.  Got here and stopped at a small zoo and got soaking wet, I thought the rain was over.  So we checked in the hotel and took showers.  About to go find a late lunch and stay inside I think :)
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • SO is at his tactical driving class for a few more hours, so I got some shopping done and got a free pair of shoes with my savvy shopping skills. Tomorrow if the weather is nice we're hoping to take the baby to the beach for the first time. Nice relaxing weekend :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"