Pregnant after IF
Options

XP: Adalyn's First Concert! *Update 3/31

Hello ladies!! I can't believe that Adalyn is 8 weeks old today! Her progress, although slow, has been coming along.  She is down to 1.5L of regular flow oxygen, a little on the high side of 40%.  She is getting her feeds over 45 minutes.  They tried to do it over 30 minutes yesterday, but it proved to be too much for her--desatted a few times.  Today she has been getting them over 45 minutes and has had no problems.  She is up to 4 pounds 3 ounces and the Preemie diapers are starting to actually fit her! Soon they'll be too small and she'll need the Newborn ones! Smile

I also signed consent for her to get her first set of vaccinations! She'll get them when she is 60 days old (Wednesday) over 2 days.  She will be getting vaccinated against Pneumococcal, polio, Hep B, DTP, and Hib-- 7 diseases in 3 shots (DTP is for 3 diseases, diptheria, tetanus, and pertussis).  She will get the DTP, Hib, and polio in 1 shot (pediarix) and Hep B separate on one day.  Then, she will get Prevnar (pneumococcal) the next day. 

Adalyn also attended her first concert today given by her daddy! This past summer, for our 5 year anniversary, we went to Hawaii.  While we were there, DH became interested in ukeleles, since you see and hear them pretty much everywhere.  DH plays guitar and was interested in this instrument.  We thought about buying one while we were there, but the ones that weren't play/souvenir ones that we saw were like $700! So, for Christmas, I bought him a decent ukelele (nothing fancy)--really, a beginner's one--to mess around with.  So today we brought the ukelele to the hospital to play for Adalyn, to see how she liked it. She LOVED it!

DH basically picked at it and played some random melodies, etc.  He also figured out how to play Yankee Doodle Dandy, and Adalyn enjoyed the whole thing!  She was awake for some of it and slept for the rest.  I could tell she like it because her face was relaxed, and the monitors showed me that her heartrate was low and her sats were high.  We did this for about 3 hours--the time between her 11am and 2pm Hands On. 

DH looks so silly playing the ukelele since it is so small.  However, I told him, tiny baby=tiny guitar. :) When she's bigger and is home, we'll try her out on the big guitar. However, I think that the ukelele will always be soothing. :) 

Have a great weekend everyone! 

IMAG0334
TTC Since July 2008.
Me: PCOS DH: Low everything (MFI)
Clomid with TI x 3 2010 BFN
Clomid+IUI+Ovidrel 2010 BFN
IVF w/ICSI #1 2011
9/8/11 Beta #1: 2082!! 9/19/11 Beta#2 34,689!! U/S 9/22/11 HR 127! 11/8/11 HR 150! 12/6/11 HR 136! 12/14/11 HR 139! Born at 26w2d on 2/4/2012! After 83 days in the NICU, Adalyn came home on 4/26/12!
FET 1 3/2013 BFN
FET 2 5/2013 BFN
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: XP: Adalyn's First Concert! *Update 3/31

• Options
    Aww, glad she liked her first concert!  What a cute story, and what a precious girl.  She looks great, and I love hearing these great updates.  I can't believe she's over 4 lbs now! 
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    Love hearing about her progress.  Keep growing Adalyn!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am glad to hear she is going so well! Keep growing Adalyn!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    DX: Severe MFI 9/1/11
    Because of Undescended testicle at birth
    IVF #1 October BFN; 5 snowbabies
    FET: November/December 2011
    ET: 12/7/11; Beta 1: 12/16/11: 66 Beta 2: 12/19/11: 212! 1st ultrasound 1/3/12! Graduated 1/10/12: heartbeat 160
    SAIF Always Welcome
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    She is really looking great!!! And wow, over lbs now! Go Adalyn!
  • Options
    Yay, Adalyn!!! She is just growing like a weed - yo'u must be so proud of her!! I'm glad she enjoyed her first concert! My husband's family is from Hawaii and DD's grandfather writes and plays songs for her on the ukulele. She loves it! Maybe one day Adalyn can have her very own baby one :)
  • Options
    Awwww, she has come so far!  And I love that your DH could seranade her... maybe a pic of him with the tiny ukelele next time.
    Wedding Bio
    Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.
    Jeep Doll = Jeepie Doll
    April Siggy: April Shower with Gerard Butler mmmmmm
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    So cute! So glad she is doing well!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • Options
    Love all the positive updates!!! And I especially love the adorable pictures!!
    Renee- 37 DH - Chad - 39
    2/06 - surprise pregnancy - twins
    3/06 - m/c 1st baby at 6 weeks 
    5/06 -2nd baby had no heartbeat at 14 wks.
    D&E - Bled out. Blood transfusions. Week in ICU - Cheated Death!
    Diagnosis: Blood clotting and bleeding disorder, immune issues, & cervical stenosis
    5/10 - 1st IVF cycle - BFN
    FET - 10/12/10 - BFN
    1/11 - IVF with PGD - BFN
    IVF - May - BFN
    6/11 New RE - fingers crossed!
    9/11 - IVF - 4 transferred
    10/13 - BFP!!
    It's a boy! Clint Michael, Due in June!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    That is so sweet!

TTC since October 2009
    2 failed IUIs with Clomid
    IVF #1, ER 10/29/2011
    ET 11/3/2011
    One embryo transferred, four frozen
    11/12/2011, BFP, 11/13/2011, BFP, 11/14/2011, BFP
    First Beta 11/14/2011, 499
    Second Beta 11/16/2011, 893
    Third Beta 11/18/2011, 1510

Lost my dear husband, October 3, 2012. You are the bear of my heart dear, and nothing can take that away.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"