June 2011 Moms
Options

Walking!!!

My little guy stood up for 10 seconds last night and then took two steps.  It was so amazing to see but I was in shock!  He isn't even 10 months yet!  Makes me wanna cry that he is getting so big! 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Walking!!!

• Options
    OMG that is so amazing! My LO is 10 1/2 months and she's not even crawling yet! Well she's close but not completely there. That is so awesome but I can understand how that would make you want to cry.
  • Options

Yay :)

It's bittersweet, isn't it? 

Lilypie - (JzKZ) Lilypie - (DgGJ)

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Wow, crazy!!

DD is testing her balance, but she definitely does not let go. I keep having dreams that she is walking.  

• Options
    I was giddy just reading this!!  Are our LOs really this big that they're starting to walk?!?!
  • Options
    Awesome! D just recently started standing without holding on to something. He pulls himself up and then lets go... LOL... most of the time he falls down, but he is working on it!
    Nickie
    Proud Cloth Diapering, Babywearing Mommy to Desmond (5.30.2011) and Evangeline (2.26.2014)
    Loving wife, best friend and teammate to Babywearing Daddy, Kelly (7.27.2000)

Volunteer Babywearing Educator at Babywearing International of South Central Pennsylvania 

• Options
    LO loves to pull up and cruise around everything. He will let go if he is holding something (normally the Xbox remote). He tears around the house with his Dinosaur but has yet to attempt any steps solo yet... so not ready for that.
  • Options
    DS took his first steps 2 days after he turned 9 months and it made me so happy but so sad because he is growing up.  He reminds me of a little person now instead of just a baby.
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Once they start look out. Ash took a couple of steps about 2 weeks ago, and now he is crossing rooms and trying to run! Enjoy the new adventures.
  • Options
    Wow - I am not ready for a walker.  My crawler is already into everything.  Cant imagine when he starts walking.
  • Options
    How fun! I actually can't wait for mine to walk! All she wants to do is walk around the house anyways - it would just be easier if we didn't have to hold her hands or worry that she is going to push the stools over on top of herself!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"