Babies: 9 - 12 Months

From 6-9 mos board - CIO for crawling LOs?

Hi, Ladies!  I'm visiting from 6-9 months with a question - Anyone let their crawling LOs CIO?

My LOs will be 8 months old in just a few days and I am STILL BFing/rocking them to sleep.  I thought it was exhausting when I did this with just ONE baby for the first SIX months! I'm so ready for this to stop. Fiona consistently STTN and I'd say Anna does about 5 out of 7 days of the week. When she wakes up, it's usually begtween midnight and 2 a.m. and she's never hungry, just wants to snuggle and go back to sleep.  One of my concerns is, they are both crawling.  Anna just on her belly and Fiona on all fours.  When we let DD1 CIO, she was about 6.5 months old and she wasn't crawling yet, just rolling.  She did really well.  I'm so nervous about letting these two CIO since they are so mobile.  We just put up bumpers in their cribs in case they bump their heads during the night because they move so much!!  Any advice?  TIA!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: From 6-9 mos board - CIO for crawling LOs?

• No advice. We still hold LO and let her fall asleep on the bottle every night.... Embarrassed
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • We did CIO when DS hit 9 months. He was crawling and standing and there were no issues. It worked wonderfully for a week then we hit teething and now he's got a stomach bug. :( But there's no reason why it shouldn't work.

• Loading the player...
  • We're in the process of CIO with DS. He will stand at his crib and scream sometimes. He hasn't hurt himself or anything.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"