Success after IF
Options

Has anyone seen my boy?

Missing - one easy going, laid back boy who was quick to laugh and smile. He was replaced by a boy who kicks, whines and throws things almost constantly in order to get his way.

I am not sure I am going to make it until he is four! 

A lot of years and a million tears finally led me to you.
After 7 years trying to concieve, 3 failed IUIs and 2 failed IVFs, my third IVF was a success!
My Christmas baby turned into a turkey bird! Dillon Richard was born at 34 weeks, 5 days on November 28, 2009 after 10 weeks on bedrest for preeclampsia.
<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v705/arriinthere/PJ/?action=view

Re: Has anyone seen my boy?

• Options

I hear you.....Ethan so far today has cried when his show was over, cried getting dressed, cried when my run was over and he had to get out of the stroller, and cried when I turned the water off after he washed his hands for  5 minutes. And by cried....I mean temper tantrum.

Edit to show he washed hands for 5 min, not 20 

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

This doesn't help...but I am glad that I am not alone.

Penny has always been dramatic though.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm sure wherever he he, my good natured little blonde girl is hiding with him. 

2 and a half is tricky business...and I've got the bruises to prove it :(

• Options

Raising my glass of wine to you ladies! Liam has been in a "mood" all week. I am ready for my boy to come back to me. 

*I am not really drinking... although I wish I was* :)  

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Oh man :( I hope the happier boy you know returns soon!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Your laid back kid is with my laid back kid somewhere, being kind and sweet.  The only kid left in my house is a VERY dramatic, hot tempered 3 year old!
    Wheee!

"When it comes to sleeping, whatever your baby does is normal. If one thing has damaged parents enjoyment of their babies, it's rigid expectations about how and when the baby should sleep." ~ James McKenna, Ph.D., Mother Baby Behavioral Sleep Center, University of Notre Dame

• Options
    Are you ever scared they won't come back? LOL I am not the type of person who has patience and can deal with drama on a daily bases! I need calm in my world :)
    A lot of years and a million tears finally led me to you.
    After 7 years trying to concieve, 3 failed IUIs and 2 failed IVFs, my third IVF was a success!
    My Christmas baby turned into a turkey bird! Dillon Richard was born at 34 weeks, 5 days on November 28, 2009 after 10 weeks on bedrest for preeclampsia.
    <a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v705/arriinthere/PJ/?action=view
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"