3rd Trimester

Father's Day - early

So I know it may be a little early to start thinking about this, but I just know later in my pregnancy and AFTER the LO arrives it will be even harder for me to take the time out to figure something out and actually go out and get it....so I want to get a head start on some gifts (I have my dad's b day 8 days before my due date, Father's Day is exactly 1 week after LOs EDD, my neice's 2 weeks after LOs EDD, my mom's 3 weeks after LOs EDD, DH's 4 weeks after LO EDD really busy gift buying time).

So have any of you thought about what you are going to get your DH for Father's Day? I am a FTM so this will be his first real FAther's Day (even though I always get him a card and something small and cheesy from our other child...our dog lol). I want this to be special.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Father's Day - early

• I am having him use dark brown finger paint and putting his hand print on a neutral brown colored paper, then once that dries, I am going to take LO's handprint in light blue and put it in the palm of H's handprint. I am doing those colors to match the color scheme of his nursery. I will be making 2, one for him and one to put in LO's room...

I found a picture on pinterest...

must make this but with CAS' handprint included.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • With the exception of birthdays and Christmas, we keep all other holidays pretty small. We don't exchange anything for Valentine's Day or our anniversary. We haven't had the discussion about mother's and father's day yet, but we'll probably do something small.

I might get MH a new Angels hat from LO. Also, I'll cook dinner that night. (He usually cooks) 

imageimageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagejoshandpanda:

I am having him use dark brown finger paint and putting his hand print on a neutral brown colored paper, then once that dries, I am going to take LO's handprint in light blue and put it in the palm of H's handprint. I am doing those colors to match the color scheme of his nursery. I will be making 2, one for him and one to put in LO's room...

I found a picture on pinterest...

must make this but with CAS' handprint included.

I did this on a plate at the local Color Me Mine with a message that says "Hold my hand and help me grow"!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket the right one will always make you feel like you are the most loved person in the world
  • Although I hadn't been thinking baout Father's Day gifts yet, I absolutely LOVE this idea!! So simple and sweet! My hubby has been so adorable since we found out we're having a little girl, I think he would just love this!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker MrsMommie
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"