Multiples

Good websites for used gear?

Are there any good websites - aside from craigslist- to look for used gear?  (i.e., double strollers)

Re: Good websites for used gear?

• Do you have any local parenting groups?  I am really lucky to have an amazing MoM group here who does a biannual sale (everything geared toward twins or triplets!) though I cannot participate this time due to bed rest.  But normal mom groups might also have people selling their stuff as well.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Unfotunately I have not been able to find any MoM groups here.  We do have the occasional sale of used gear at a local church, but they aren't doing it again until next year.  :(

• Loading the player...
  • Is there a "just between friends" consignment sale in your area?

I heard about it from a friend who lives in Seattle areas (I live in TX--and there's one not too far from us). They only happens a couple times a year. 

Here's the website: https://www.jbfsale.com/default.cfm

• Thanks for the info!   It looks like Dallas would be the closest to us (about 2.5 hrs away) and they've already had their sale as well.  Hopefully I can come across some others locally.
  • There are supposedly other 'spin-off' of the just between friends, I don't know what they are called though...might try to google infant consignment and your zip code or nearby bigger city and see if anything comes up... 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"