Success after IF

Today is officially potty training day.

Please pray I have the strength to not give up and put him back in a diaper.   He hasn't peed yet today.  With my luck he'll pee as soon as I take him off the potty and put the undies back on.    He's been drinking all morning and nothing yet.   

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Today is officially potty training day.

• Good luck!!  The first few days are exhausting and I'm pretty sure you will have accidents, but my guess is it will not be any easier if you give up and try later (in fact at this age, it could be harder since he'll remember you gave up)

You can do this!! Just remind him that this is how the big boys do it and have lots of rewards/celebrations on hand.

• Jelly beans + mini eggs = potty success:)  You need to have enough for you and Nicholas.  LOL
  • Loading the player...
  • Sending you lots of good luck!!!
  • imagedundasgirl:
    Jelly beans + mini eggs = potty success:)  You need to have enough for you and Nicholas.  LOL

you forgot to say wine for me.  :) 

• imagedesabean:

Good luck!!  The first few days are exhausting and I'm pretty sure you will have accidents, but my guess is it will not be any easier if you give up and try later (in fact at this age, it could be harder since he'll remember you gave up)

You can do this!! Just remind him that this is how the big boys do it and have lots of rewards/celebrations on hand.

I know that's what I tell myself.    

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"