TTC After a Loss
Options

Excited about Elfster!!!

I finally got the last couple things I had been meaning to buy for my care package today and it is all packed up and ready to take to the post office! I can't wait to mail it out and hope my Elfster draw likes it! Anyone else excited as I am? I just love this sort of thing! Can't wait to start seeing pics of what people got. 
BFP #1 10/6/11 | EDD 6/15/12 | MMC 11/7/11 @ 8w3d | D&C 11/14/11

BFP #2 8/22/12 | EDD 5/5/13 | DS1 born 5/9/13

BFP #3 4/25/15 | EDD 1/7/16 | MMC 7/2/15 @ 13w1d | D&E 7/8/15

BFP #4 12/9/15 | EDD 8/22/16 | DS2 born 5/18/16 at 26w2d

Just keep swimming.

Re: Excited about Elfster!!!

• Options
    I am SO SO SO excited about this exchange! I love the fact that there is really no set item that needs to be purchased. It makes the surprise that much more exciting! :-D
  • Options
    I'm so excited! I went to a Cleveland-famous candy store yesterday and got my recipient a box of fancy assorted truffles. It's taking every ounce of willpower I have not to eat them right now!
    It was a rough road, but Arlo Daniel was born April 1, 2013—and our second rainbow is due October 12, 2014.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagepanacea05:
    I'm so excited! I went to a Cleveland-famous candy store yesterday and got my recipient a box of fancy assorted truffles. It's taking every ounce of willpower I have not to eat them right now!

Hahaha... I know exactly what you mean. My care package includes a box of chocolates too and on the drive home, the thought briefly crossed my mind: I wonder if she'd notice if I ate just one?

(picture me in my best Forrest Gump voice: "I ate soooome...")

BFP #1 10/6/11 | EDD 6/15/12 | MMC 11/7/11 @ 8w3d | D&C 11/14/11

BFP #2 8/22/12 | EDD 5/5/13 | DS1 born 5/9/13

BFP #3 4/25/15 | EDD 1/7/16 | MMC 7/2/15 @ 13w1d | D&E 7/8/15

BFP #4 12/9/15 | EDD 8/22/16 | DS2 born 5/18/16 at 26w2d

Just keep swimming.
  • Options
    imagebananers:

imagepanacea05:

Hahaha... I know exactly what you mean. My care package includes a box of chocolates too and on the drive home, the thought briefly crossed my mind: I wonder if she'd notice if I ate just one?

(picture me in my best Forrest Gump voice: "I ate soooome...")

Hahaha! I gotta say, I'd think it was cute if my Elfster sent me a box of chocolate with one piece missing. :) 

It was a rough road, but Arlo Daniel was born April 1, 2013—and our second rainbow is due October 12, 2014.
  • Options

I'm so excited ... So very, very excited! Granted it's my first Elfster exchange, so I'm probably a little nervous about if I'm going to make my recipient happy. Ha.

I've got to finish up my shopping in the morning, as there are a few more things I want to add. (And an emergency trip to the vet and a visit from Roto-Rooter  dictated I waited until payday to finish up!) So I am excited about getting everything put together tomorrow and getting it mailed out.

Yay!!!

photo AlbumsWideColorBump_zps1797df63.jpg

We lost our first (EDD 07/23/12) after finding out at 12 weeks there was no longer a heartbeat. Our rainbow was born 05/22/13 and was worth all we went through.

“So can you understand? Why I want a daughter while I’m still young? I wanna hold her hand and show her some beauty before all this damage is done. But if it’s too much to ask, it’s too much to ask … Then send me a son.” – Arcade Fire
  • Options
    I'm excited too!!  I just mailed my package tonight and it should get to the recipient by mid next week!  Yay!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I love these exchanges!  I am mailing mine out Monday!  I have to say, my  "local item" was hard as there really isn't much here!   Lol.

• Options
    kiki4kiki4 member
    I'm excited too! The last thing I ordered has arrived; I need to pick up one other thing while out and about today, and then pack it up and put it in the mail.
    BFP 1/19/12 No heartbeat at 7w4d 3rd dose Cytotec 3/1/12
    *PGAL/PAL Welcome*
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic 

My Ovulation Chart

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"