Breastfeeding
Options

STTN suggestions

So this is the 2nd night that LO is STTN!! He is just 12 weeks old and lets just say I have been up since 4am feeling rather full, does your milk adjust eventually to LO STTN or will I just have to get used to this feeling... and here I thought once he slept through the night I would get more sleep too :P
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: STTN suggestions

• Options
    Congrats!  Yes, your milk will adjust. 

• Options
    I remember feeling like that. One of my twins started sttn at 10 weeks. I remember caving one early morning and getting one up to feed because I was actually in pain! After that, I let my body adjust. It is only uncomfortable for a day or two. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

And just beware it's normal for babies to sleep through the night for a few nights, then revert back, and go in weird patterns like this. My first son STTN at 6 weeks (FF), with not a bad night from that point on, but my newest LO will STTN for 3 nights, then the next 3 be up 4 times. It's so annoying, but very normal from what I hear.

When they do STTN, I just feed off one boob in the morning, and pump the other.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"