Cloth Diapering

Info on Cloth Diapers

I'm a FTM and due in august, I have been considering cloth diapers for a few reasons, (costs, environment etc.) and would like some information on them plus your thoughts since you are using them.  TIA :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Info on Cloth Diapers

• Welcome!  Check out the FAQ's at the top of the page and come back with specific questions and you will get a better response.
  • There is definitely a lot to learn about cloth diapering, but it is totally worth it. I am so glad we made the decision to use them and once you get the hang of it, it will be super easy and you won't even think twice about it. I am so used to using them that whenever I see a baby in a disposable, I think it looks weird. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Like PP mentioned, check out the FAQ's, they will probably answer most of the questions that you may have about CDing.

I have been using cloth for about a year with my daughter, and I cannot say enough great things about them! If you decide cloth is the way to go, you will not regret it.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Diagnosed with PCOS March '10 - Started 1000mg of Metformin
    After 3 unsuccessful Clomid cycles, FSH+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Time to make Emilie a big sister!

May '16 2.0: Letrozole+FSH+Menopur+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP! first beta-45.44, second beta-148

BabyFruit Ticker

• The FAQ is great. It seems overwhelming at first, but honestly they're all about the same: cloth on butt. There are variations, but most people can find something they like. DH and I are both happy we did cloth.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"