Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Recommend your baby swing

I have a Graco swing from DD1 that she hardly used. DD2 loves it, but the motor has died. Reading online, apparently this is a fairly common problem. Ugh.

So now I'm in the market for a new swing. If you like yours (and it's reliable!), what kind is it?

Re: Recommend your baby swing

• we got a fisher price one at a consignment sale that they havent made this theme since 2009. it works perfectly! like new (and its quite clear just by looking that it was used quite often!) i recommend any fisher price swing.
                    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie - (K6Db)

imageimageimage

TTC #2 since 10/2013

BFP #1 (4.14.14) ~ CP (4.18.14)

BFP #2 (6.27.14) ~ EDD 3.7.15

• We have the Bright Starts Ingenuity Portable Swing and my DD loves it! It definitely helps her when she's a bit fussy. The music is great - we even turn it on to help her get to sleep while in her crib. :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Snugabunny!  My son only likes it when sleeping but he sleeps well in it!
  • As PP said, the snugabunny swing. Good riddance my DD loves the stupid thing, so much so that I slept on the couch last night because it was the only place she would sleep and was extra fussy
    Baby Hadley Grace - Born at 34 Weeks and 6 Days - Our little NICU miracle baby!
  • We have the snuggabunny as well. Love it, but after only three months the mobile makes a creaking sound. Lo's don't seem to mind but I find it a bit annoying.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Snugabunny! As PP said, I also slept on the couch last night because the swing was the only place DD would fall asleep! One note though, she didn't like it when we first bought it, we had to sit next to her while she was in it before she got comfortable enough, and that took a day or two.
  • Elliot | 3.7.12 | 7lbs 8.5oz, 20 3/4 inches
  • Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"