Two Under 2
Options

City Mini glider board?

Does anyone have one of these? What do you think of it?  What ages is it approprite for?

#1 will be just shy of 2 when the 2nd arrives.  We have a double bicycle trailer that can be used as a stoller but it won't be usefull until 2 is a bit older.  In the mean time I am hoping to avoid purchaseing another stroller and get along with my ergo and the stroller or using the stroller and a glider board.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: City Mini glider board?

• Options

we have it on the city select so we have the option of doing a single,  double, single+board, or double +glider board. 

DD likes it and overall I have no complaints. It does clip up so it is out of the way when DD isn't using it (although it makes it almost impossible to get to the basket when clipped up)

My DH won't use it since he is much taller (6'2") and his stride is too long. He feels like he can't walk and use the glider board. he ends up pushing the stroller and walking along side of it which is uncomfortable. I am 5'2" and have no problems walking with it.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thanks for the feedback. I am 5'10" so I was wondering about it getting in the way of stride.  It is a little pricy too so I migh look at picking up a used snap ''n go with a seat.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I have it for the uppababy and my son loooooooves it.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"