December 2010 Moms
Options

FFFC

What, oh what, have you naughty ladies been up to this week? 

I used to be a big deal.  Now I'm just old. 

Re: FFFC

• Options

I'll start us off. 

I created an AE and have been trolling random forums for my own amusement.  It's delightful.  

• Options
    image--halo--:

I'll start us off. 

I created an AE and have been trolling random forums for my own amusement.  It's delightful.  

Oh, ha ha!  That's hilarious.

Im on another forum and I think that the drama that goes on there is the most petty, childish ridiculousness.  However...I still read it. 

Eta: Also, I don't say anything when I would really love to flame the idiot drama makers to the sky.  I kinda judge myself for this.

Lilypie - (vGZN)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP2: 10/27/13(edd 7/10/14) "Speck" ~ M/C 12/5/13
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Ooh, that's a good one. I did that back in my Knot days when I got bored with my local board.

The only confession I can think of is that I recently applied for a job, and one of the things I like about it is that the hours are 7:30-5, which means that my H would actually have to pitch in with some of the childcare duties in the mornings. He wants me to go back to work, but if I do, then I want him to feel some of the pain.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Thanks to belizeitornot I went to Baskin Robins today and got the 3 Point Chocolate ice cream. I asked for one scoop so the guy crammed as much ice cream and kept packing it on there until it was the biggest scoop I've ever seen. And I ate it all even though I'm trying to lose another 20 pounds.

I feel sick lol

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Married my best friend 01/01/09

BFP#1 05/06/10. Jarebear born 12/29/10.

BFP#2 06/22/12 (DH's birthday). EDD 02/23/13. M/C and D&C 08/09/12

BFP#3 02/04/13. Alaina Beth born 10/09/13.
  • Options
    imageKellog+1:
    image--halo--:

I'll start us off. 

Oh, ha ha!  That's hilarious.

Im on another forum and I think that the drama that goes on there is the most petty, childish ridiculousness.  However...I still read it. 

Eta: another forum not board on TB 

I loves me some drama, but recently I have zero time to read it. lol Maybe if it's super good, but a lot of the long threads I've been seeing recently are snore fests.  

• Options
    imagejarebearsmom:

Thanks to belizeitornot I went to Baskin Robins today and got the 3 Point Chocolate ice cream. I asked for one scoop so the guy crammed as much ice cream and kept packing it on there until it was the biggest scoop I've ever seen. And I ate it all even though I'm trying to lose another 20 pounds.

I feel sick lol

OMG Thank you for reminding me!  I know what our afternoon outing will be today... 

• Options
    I was so lazy this morning that I ironed the few wrinkles out of my collar with my flat iron after I did my hair.

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

image Follow Me on Pinterest

Ginny DX 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia

Charlie DX Specific Antibody Deficiency & ASD

• Options
    I have a DVD player in my car for Elliott that we use for long car rides. Lately I've been letting him watch Elmo on the way to/home from daycare, because if it's there and not on, he whines and points at it the whoooole way home, and I just need some peace and quiet during my daily commute! Big Smile
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageOhSewCrafty:
    I was so lazy this morning that I ironed the few wrinkles out of my collar with my flat iron after I did my hair.

Replace collar with entire dress shirt and hem of skirt and I've been there. 

• Options
    kj07kj07 member

imageOhSewCrafty:

It's not lazy it's brilliant.

I bought grocery store sushi for lunch today (which i'm just now eating at 3) and I picked up an extra soy sauce package just so I could suck the soy sauce straight out of the extra pack.

photo 8653f130-7264-42f4-8d67-9a73d64cacce_zps8c973e49.jpg

BFP #1 4/14/10. Big B born 12/28/10.

BFP #2 5/27/12. EDD 2/1/13. m/c and D&C 6/21/12.
  • Options
    I've had ice cream every night for the past uummm 3 weeks?

• Options
    image--halo--:

imageOhSewCrafty:

Replace collar with entire dress shirt and hem of skirt and I've been there. 

I love you both so much right now.  Ahahaha!
  • Options
    JRP00JRP00 member

I lied to Dh that daycare called to make sure we were picking Brooklyn up by 5 just so he wouldn't think he could go to the bar tonight with the guys from work. He goes about every week so don't feel bad for him.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    kj07kj07 member
    Oh, let me also add - we expected B to be in 18 month clothes at this point, so that's the size all our shorts are.  But he turned out to be a bit of a peanut, so even with his giant fluffy cloth diaper butt, his shorts barely stay on him.  When he flails about on the ground in a tantrum, they sometimes come off (especially if he's in a disposable).  And even when they are staying on, they're so long that it looks like he's wearing little man-pris.

• Options

imagekj07:
    Oh, let me also add - we expected B to be in 18 month clothes at this point, so that's the size all our shorts are.  But he turned out to be a bit of a peanut, so even with his giant fluffy cloth diaper butt, his shorts barely stay on him.  When he flails about on the ground in a tantrum, they sometimes come off (especially if he's in a disposable).  And even when they are staying on, they're so long that it looks like he's wearing little man-pris.

Ah ha ha ha!  OMG that made me lol.  man-pris....ha ha

G can still wear his shorts from last summer so I'm gonna let him. 

Lilypie - (vGZN)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP2: 10/27/13(edd 7/10/14) "Speck" ~ M/C 12/5/13
  • Options
    imagejarebearsmom:

I feel sick lol

mwhahahahaha!!! my work here is done. :)

my fffc is for breakfast i ate 2 poptarts, lunch was a hot pocket and we're about to go out for dinner and i probably won't be healthy and get a salad or some kind of meal with veggies. Embarrassed

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I didn't shave my legs for almost 2 weeks, then wore shorts to Sam's last night. It was gross, but I shaved today.
    DS has been loving ketchup lately. I was so sick of listening to him whine tonight that I just let him eat it by the spoonful at dinner.

• Options
    kj07kj07 member

imageSpitsNGiggles:
    I didn't shave my legs for almost 2 weeks, then wore shorts to Sam's last night. It was gross, but I shaved today.
    DS has been loving ketchup lately. I was so sick of listening to him whine tonight that I just let him eat it by the spoonful at dinner.

i love this!

• Options
    imagebelizeitornot:
    imagejarebearsmom:

I feel sick lol

mwhahahahaha!!! my work here is done. :)

my fffc is for breakfast i ate 2 poptarts, lunch was a hot pocket and we're about to go out for dinner and i probably won't be healthy and get a salad or some kind of meal with veggies. Embarrassed

That's what you get for peer pressuring me! Lol And as for the flat iron- a childhood friend use to straighten her hair with a clothes iron

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Married my best friend 01/01/09

BFP#1 05/06/10. Jarebear born 12/29/10.

BFP#2 06/22/12 (DH's birthday). EDD 02/23/13. M/C and D&C 08/09/12

BFP#3 02/04/13. Alaina Beth born 10/09/13.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"