Parenting after 35
Options

LO turned 11 months yesterday....

I haven?t been on the bump for some time, not sure how you ladies do it.  I thought I?d bounce back quick after having my LO but after working all day and then trying to get some quality time with my daughter before she goes to bed I?m exhausted.  I found that I have very little personal time. 

So my little lady turned 11 months yesterday.  It feels like the time has gone by so quickly.  I use to cringe when I heard people say that but it truly has.  Right now I?m busy trying to plan her first birthday which will fall on her actual birthday.  I?m really excited about this upcoming milestone but the emotions hit me hard that she?s going to be 1, not a little baby anymore.  After that, I?ll have to think about weaning her  from the breast and it makes me a little sad, though I won?t miss the frantic pumping sessions I have at work, especially when I?m stressed and don?t meet the milk bottle quota for daycare.  Any advice to get through this?I don?t want to be a wreck and I know as we meet milestones I?ll probably feel like this again.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Delivered 3 weeks and 2 days early via emergency c/s due to pre-e

Anniversary
Trying to Conceive Ticker image

Re: LO turned 11 months yesterday....

• Options
    You could try weaning yourself off of pumping sessions but still nursing DD when you are together.  That way you won't have to make such a big change all at once. GL, and have fun party planning!
    DD1 is 3, DD2 is 1.
  • Options

Sounds like both of you are doing great! I am impressed you are working FT and still BFing at 11 months! GL with the party!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I weaned DS cold turkey at 18 months so have no advice about easing up on the pumping, but hooray for 11 months!!!
  • Options
    imageVincent:

I haven?t been on the bump for some time, not sure how you ladies do it.  I thought I?d bounce back quick after having my LO but after working all day and then trying to get some quality time with my daughter before she goes to bed I?m exhausted.  I found that I have very little personal time. 

So my little lady turned 11 months yesterday.  It feels like the time has gone by so quickly.  I use to cringe when I heard people say that but it truly has.  Right now I?m busy trying to plan her first birthday which will fall on her actual birthday.  I?m really excited about this upcoming milestone but the emotions hit me hard that she?s going to be 1, not a little baby anymore.  After that, I?ll have to think about weaning her  from the breast and it makes me a little sad, though I won?t miss the frantic pumping sessions I have at work, especially when I?m stressed and don?t meet the milk bottle quota for daycare.  Any advice to get through this?I don?t want to be a wreck and I know as we meet milestones I?ll probably feel like this again.

Hi vincent how are you? I remember you from the 35 and over board when we were pregnant together. Hope you are well. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"