Cloth Diapering

Leaking out leg

My DD is almost 10 months and I am now starting to have leaking every single day. I think daycare is getting annoyed that I keep bringing her in cloth. This morning when I dropped her off she was already wet and it had only been 1 hour.  She is always leaking at the leg holes. I was thinking maybe I needed to add more absorbancy because her inserts are very wet, but the other day she leaked and the insert was not soaked at all. She is about 17 lbs and 27 1/2 inches. I use mostly Bumgenius 4.0 and they are on the middle rise.  Anyone have any tips? I was thinking about putting the diapers back on the lowest rise, but I think that would cause leaking in other areas. I plan on stripping with RLR once it arrives in the mail. TIA

Re: Leaking out leg

• Are your diapers fully unsnapped? Maybe you need to go up another rise.
  • imagepixy_stix:
    Are your diapers fully unsnapped? Maybe you need to go up another rise.

No, they are on the middle snap. I did not think unsnapping all the way would help since the leak is at the legs. Wouldn't that just make the leg holes bigger? I can give it a try this weekend.

• Loading the player...
  • We were having the same issue. We were also having mild stink issues. After some trouble shooting I discovered we have hard water. I started adding some Calgon to our wash routine, and the issue is gone (as well as the stink).
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Diagnosed with PCOS March '10 - Started 1000mg of Metformin
    After 3 unsuccessful Clomid cycles, FSH+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Time to make Emilie a big sister!

May '16 2.0: Letrozole+FSH+Menopur+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP! first beta-45.44, second beta-148

BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"