December 2010 Moms

Awkward Q for moms of boys...

So...

What color is the head of your son's penis?  I feel like lately A's has gotten a little bluish/purplish.  Weird? Or am I just noticing because it's a little bigger now?

photo IMG_6758_zps3fe7e628.jpg

Re: Awkward Q for moms of boys...

• I haven't noticed that with my son,so I cant say its normal.Do u notice it in the morning during his first diaper change or after his baths? I only ask because I remember you had a post abt how he plays with it at bathtime.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • O's goes from pink and fleshy colored to bluinsh sometimes. It's pretty normal from what I understand, although I'm not really sure why.
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • I wonder if his temperature has something to do with it.  Jack's skin has an all-over purplish tinge when he gets cold.  But he is VERY fair skinned.
    I used to be a big deal.  Now I'm just old. 
  • I *think* Griffs is like a pinkish/purplish color lol. 
  • I think that's totally normal.

Is it weird that I know this because my best friend growing up was a boy and I saw him naked all the time?

G isnt circ'd so I don't think we can compare. 

Lilypie - (vGZN)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP2: 10/27/13(edd 7/10/14) "Speck" ~ M/C 12/5/13
  • I'm pretty sure J's is a pinkish/purplish color sometimes. I think Halo is right and it has something to do with temp or something lol

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Married my best friend 01/01/09

BFP#1 05/06/10. Jarebear born 12/29/10.

BFP#2 06/22/12 (DH's birthday). EDD 02/23/13. M/C and D&C 08/09/12

BFP#3 02/04/13. Alaina Beth born 10/09/13.
  • imageKellog+1:

G isnt circ'd so I don't think we can compare. 

This

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yeah, I'm pretty sure DS' penis changes color.   There are times when it seems more bluish/purple. I'll have to start paying more attention.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • kj07kj07 member
    I'll have to start paying more attention, but I"m pretty sure I remember saying at one point, "huh it seems a little purplish".  I think it's normal.
    photo 8653f130-7264-42f4-8d67-9a73d64cacce_zps8c973e49.jpg

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #1 4/14/10. Big B born 12/28/10.

BFP #2 5/27/12. EDD 2/1/13. m/c and D&C 6/21/12.
  • image--halo--:
    I wonder if his temperature has something to do with it.  Jack's skin has an all-over purplish tinge when he gets cold.  But he is VERY fair skinned.

This.  

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Haha, thanks for the answers! I noticed it after the penis-playing in the tub. It was when I was drying him off and putting his lotion on. So it would make sense that maybe it was a little cold! A is also pretty fair.
    photo IMG_6758_zps3fe7e628.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"