Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

going crazy :(

DD is a hard-core nurser - she just won't stop! I know that it's for comfort most of the time (it's like cluster feeding 24/7 aaahhh) but I cant figure out how else to soothe her or put her to sleep! Nursing is the only thing that has worked her whole (albeit short) life.... although DH has had success a couple times just hushing and rocking her - not with me!

Anyone have any experience with this? Advice or thoughts? HELP!!!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: going crazy :(

• Options
    My son nurses for comfort, as well...Even on good days he eats every hour. We use the pacifier when I know for sure that he just wants to nurse and he can't be hungry. If you're not against it, try a Soothie pacifier. It's working pretty well for us.

My Colton...Growing up so fast!

And Coralee, his baby sister...On the way!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I felt the same way after DS was born. It seemed like all he did was eat and I would get so frustrated at times. I know this is probably not what you want to hear, but time is really the best remedy. When they are so little like yours is (your siggy says she is not quite 3 weeks old, right?) they eat A LOT. The first 6 weeks with DS were hands-down thehardest for me. It gets MUCH better. Hang in there.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"