Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Brazilian...

So I just got home from having my first Brazilian wax as a pregnant gal. OMG! Why did I think that was a good idea? I?ve had a few before, but it?s been almost a year since my last one. Normally they don?t hurt all that bad?..pregnancy makes it feel like she just ripped off my va-jay-jay. It was all I could do not to scream out or cry. I was sweating so badly that she could barely even grip my skin anymore. I sure the guy across the hall getting a massage heard every one of my moans and cries. She kept commenting on how coarse my hair is and how large the roots are (like that?s supposed to some how make me feel better). I will go back in 5 weeks, but if it feel anything close to what I experienced today I will just be a hairy beast until after LO is born. Just thought I would share for any of you wanting to get waxed?take Tylenol before!!!

Re: Brazilian...

• Options
    The good news is the pain doesn?t last very long!
  • Options
    i had a full a few weeks ago and it wasn't bad, but i'm up for my Brazillian round next week, and my first one since we got pregnant.  i'll remember to take the tylonol this time.
    10/15/10 HPT+ 10/16/10 +blood test! missed m/c found at 17w, gone at aprox 14w., D&C
    4/26/11 HPT+ 4/28/11 +Blood test! HCG 67 5/24/11 Blighted Ovum.
    6/11-11/11 Non ovulatory cycles
    12/18/11 HPT+ 12/20/11 +Blood Test HCG 165 12/27/11 Beta test HCG 6411
    12/29/11 Beta 11264 1/30/11 Wiggler w/ HB 160+
    Grow Baby Grow!!!! Please be our rainbow!
    Rainbow Born 8/22, so in love with our little girl!
    Valentines
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker</a
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've been pondering how I will keep myself groomed once my belly gets too big. The thought crossed my mind to make DH help me but then I realized I don't trust him with a razor in that general area lol. I've also pondered waxing but after reading this, I may reconsider lol.
    First BFP April 2011, EDD 01/11/11, MMC June 20, 2011 D&C June 20, 2011 Second BFP September 23, 20011 CP diagnosed September 26, 2011 PAL/PGAL welcome
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    Mine didn't hurt quite as bad, but I have also gotten a few sessions of laser hair removal so I don't have quite as, well, thick of hair as normal.  I also just planned to go the once, as I figure I will be about 32 weeks along before I need another one and I can deal from that point on.  I am currently just worried about getting an ingrown hair as I can't do much about it and *really* do not want my husband dealing with that.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    OUCH!  I have been waxed before, but never a brazilian.  I think I'd die from the pain (even though I lived through childbirth - LOL).  I just use an electric and when my belly gets big, I'll keep my fingers crossed and hope I am doing an OK job.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    M/C Nov 9, 2011 at 11 weeks.... We love you & miss you Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageshmeell25:
    I've never had one before and although the idea is oh-so-tempting since I can't see what I'm doing anymore, I just can't bring myself to do it! Especially after reading these stories! I hope your pain goes away soon Smile

Oh Thank the Lord I'm not the only one. I have to use a mirror to make sure I'm not slicing off something important! Lol 27 wks don't allow you too your va jay jay.  

TMI I get super hairy so I can't stand waiting too long.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"