Pregnant after IF

Friday!! Poll time :)

what are you looking foward to this weekend?

what have you eaten(inhaled) so far today LOL ?

are you at work today?

what are you drinking at the moment?

last movie you watched?

last time you cried?

Have a great friday and a great start to the weekend ladies! Smile

**~*Noelle*~**
Happily Wed DH in May 2010
June 2012: DD#1 born after countless fertility cycles, our 4 year old miracle 
TTC #2: current cycle: 225iu Menopur for 4 weeks, Ovidrel Trigger= BFP! Beta #1; 333, Beta #2 713! 1st u/s showed TWINS (7/18)
BabyFruit Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Friday!! Poll time :)

• what are you looking foward to this weekend? having another open house at my job, hoping to get some more kiddies enrolled, we open monday!!!

what have you eaten(inhaled) so far today LOL ? a bowl of Berry Berry Kix (my new craving!!!) and a bagel with cream cheese

are you at work today? yup, setting up for open house tomorrow, and our opening day monday!!!

what are you drinking at the moment? decaf coffee with sugarfree caramel machiatto creamer

last movie you watched? the rookie

last time you cried? last night watching dennis quaid in the rookie...i love that movie!

**~*Noelle*~**
    TTC #2: current cycle: 225iu Menopur for 4 weeks, Ovidrel Trigger= BFP! Beta #1; 333, Beta #2 713! 1st u/s showed TWINS (7/18)
    BabyFruit Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageMrsNap515:

what are you looking foward to this weekend? Relaxing and watching some hockey.

what have you eaten(inhaled) so far today LOL ? Ate a homemade egg/cheese sandwich on a sandwich thin and graham crackers.

are you at work today? yes, unfortunately!

what are you drinking at the moment? water

last movie you watched? What's Your Number?

last time you cried? This morning. I cry at everything!

Severe endo & fibroids, IVF #1 BFP with twins, Gabriel Mark (5/20/12) & Zachary David (5/24/12)- said goodbye to my two angels at 17 weeks due to pprom. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

IVF#2 FET 9/24, Beta #1 10/3...

My Blog: http://theunfixableme.blogspot.com/

• Loading the player...
  • what are you looking foward to this weekend? Getting my little project together to tell my family we're pregnant. I ordered little Kiwi birds stuffed animals from NZ (DH is from NZ) and I'm going to put a little ribbon/tag around the neck that says, "Baby L hatching in December." Then I am putting the little birds in these clear large plastic Easter eggs I got and then going to put one at each person's table setting on Easter brunch :)

what have you eaten(inhaled) so far today LOL ? Nothing. It's almost 8am I need to get out of bed and eat/drink something.

are you at work today? nope, I'm off for Caesar Chavez Day!!!

what are you drinking at the moment? Nothing, going to get up now and drink some water and take my Metformin.

last movie you watched? Martha Marcie May Marlene. It was good, but sad and I didn't like the end. I'm big on knowing what happens at the end of movies.

last time you cried? In my car yesterday on my way to work while thinking about telling my mom our news! :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yay, Friday!!

what are you looking foward to this weekend?  We're eating at one of our favorite restaurants tomorrow night...mmmm. Also, DH has been out of town for work since Wed, so I'm looking forward to getting him back home tonight.

what have you eaten(inhaled) so far today LOL ?  A strawberry/banana smoothie and a piece of coffee cake.

are you at work today?  Unfortunately

what are you drinking at the moment?  Lots of water. I've made approx 4 trips to the restroom in the last 30 minutes :

last movie you watched?  The Descendants

last time you cried?  I haven't had a full-on cry in several weeks, but I keep tearing up every other day or so. Still super stressed about this pregnancy, so that doesn't help things.

• what are you looking foward to this weekend? This question just made me realize that I need to make some plans.  I have no idea what I'm doing this weekend.

what have you eaten(inhaled) so far today LOL ?  Egg and cheese omelett that my husband made for me - breakfast in bed :-)

are you at work today? Unfortunately, but Friday's always the best day here.

what are you drinking at the moment?  Water.  I'd like a Diet Coke, but I'm resisting

last movie you watched?  Ides of March

last time you cried?  The other night when I was in bed talking to my husband about how scared I am that something's wrong because I still don't have any symptoms whatsoever.  I'm not looking for m/s, but a little bloating or something would be nice.  haha.  Hopefully I'm just lucky.

• what are you looking foward to this weekend? buying the last few things for our hospital bag ... planning on packing it next week.

what have you eaten(inhaled) so far today LOL ? sliced apple with cheese, one chocolate chip pumpkin square and a glass of juice.

are you at work today? no haven't worked since Feb 10th.

what are you drinking at the moment? just finished my juice, going to get a glass or water but my vag. hurts too much to walk to the kitchen at the moment!

last movie you watched? Theatre: Friends with Kids, Home: Dear John

last time you cried? During the Duggars this week.

• imageMrsNap515:

what are you looking foward to this weekend? Spending some time with DH

what have you eaten(inhaled) so far today LOL ? Kolache and pretzels

are you at work today? I will be this afternoon

what are you drinking at the moment? Apple Juice

last movie you watched? Can't remember

last time you cried? Yesterday, I got to hear all three babies heartbeats

Retrieval - 33 Eggs, 29 Fertilized, 14 Frosties
    IVF #1 - 3/17/2011 - 2 Blasts

3/31/2011 - Beta #1 - 395 BFP
    4/04/2011 - Beta #2 - 1458
    4/8/2011 - Ultrasound - little bean measures 5wks 2dys
    4/9/2011 - Confirmed miscarriage
    FET #1 - 6/23/2011 - 2 blasts (already hatching)

7/7/2011 - Beta #1 - BFN
    FET #2 - 8/18/2011 - 2 blasts

9/1/2011 - Beta #1 - BFN
    Second Hysteroscopy - 9/15/2011

Uterine Septum Found and Removed
    FET #3 - 11/23/2011 - 3 blasts, 1 already hatching

12/7/2011 - Beta #1 - 193 BFP
    12/8/2011 - Beta #1.5 - 320
    12/9/2011- Beta #2 - 454
    12/16/2011- 2nd Miscarriage
    FET #4 - 3/1/2012 4 blasts

3/12/2012 - Beta #1 454 BFP
    3/15/2012 - Beta #2 1520
    3/19/2012 - Beta #3 5000 plus
    3/20/2012 - Ultrasound #1 Triplets
    6/11/2012 - Expecting 2 Boys
    10/01/2012 - Welcome to the world Bryce and Charlie
    PAIF & SAIF Always Welcome Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Siggy Challenge:The Day My Embryos Were Transferred image
  • imageMrsNap515:

what are you looking foward to this weekend? Seeing my best friend at her little girl's birthday party. 

what have you eaten(inhaled) so far today LOL ? A breakfast burrito and hashbrown from McDonald's washed down with a decaf caramel frappuccino. :) I treat myself on Fridays!

are you at work today? Only until noon. Visiting preschools this afternoon! 

what are you drinking at the moment? Water

last movie you watched? Friends with Benefits on Sunday while DH played video games. 

last time you cried? Oh gosh...probably a tear or two everyday! Like this morning reading this "Things that change when you have a baby" email from babycenter. Still surreal this is happening!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    "Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see." Hebrews 11:1
  • imageMrsNap515:

what are you looking foward to this weekend? My baby shower is Saturday, so excited!!!!

what have you eaten(inhaled) so far today LOL ? grapes, yougart and raisin bran cereal (the exciting food is always later in the day)

are you at work today? No took the day off to relax before the shower

last movie you watched? Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince when it was on tv

last time you cried? Last night after writing the thank you cards to my mom and aunt for hosting my shower

*****PAIFW/ SAIFW***** Me 28 DH 28 MFI- told IVF only choice Me-Anovulatory, HSG-clear 3/11 IVF-1 converted to IUI due to 3 dominant follicles-BFN IVF 1.1 ER:6/28 27 eggs 17 fertilized ICSI ET:7/1 2: 8 cell embryos 15 frosties Beta: 7/12-BFN FET:3 day transfer 3 embryos BFP! Beta 10dp3=87 Beta 13dp3=301 Beta 17dp3=1776 Ultrasound 6weeks 3 days 1 hearbeat of 125bpm and a gestational sacBravado Bras at Nurtured Family
  • what are you looking foward to this weekend? going to the furniture store to order our swivel rocker for the nursery

what have you eaten(inhaled) so far today LOL ? a strawberry-banana smoothie, @10 Ritz crackers and a chocolate chip granola bar

are you at work today? unfotunately

what are you drinking at the moment? water and the smoothie

last movie you watched? DH and I watched Cowboys and Aliens and Captain America from RedBox 2 weekends ago

last time you cried? not sure

after 2+ years, 3 failed IUIs, 2 failed IVFs with a c/p
    IVF#3 brought us our miracle baby girl on June 26, 2012

imageimageimage

• imageMrsNap515:

what are you looking foward to this weekend?  Visiting DH's family and sharing our good news!

what have you eaten(inhaled) so far today LOL ?  A piece of toast with PB, an apple and saltines.  1st morning in over 4 weeks that I haven't thrown up!  YAY!

are you at work today?  Yep.

what are you drinking at the moment?  Water

last movie you watched?  The Decendants

last time you cried?  This past weekend at my cousin's wedding ceremony. 

Aug 11 - Nov11: IUI #1,2,3 & 4 BFN
    Jan 12: IVF #1 - BFP!
    Photobucket BabyFruit Ticker
  • what are you looking foward to this weekend? It's the start of my week long spring break!!

what have you eaten(inhaled) so far today LOL ? Cottage cheese, 2 pieces of toast, and working on a smoothie right now.

are you at work today? Yes, my last day of my week of rest, but our state testing materials arrived two days ago, so I needed to come in to get it inventoried!. yuck!

what are you drinking at the moment? J.amba J.uice-Strawberries wild

last movie you watched? Hmm...J.Edgar (though I'm pretty sure I fell asleep before it was over.)

last time you cried? This morning, at my u/s! And, maybe again on the way to work!!

2/11 Diagnosis: DOR-AMH .62, LPD and MFI-4% Morph
    IVF #1-July 2011 7/9/11-Started Stims
    7/20/11-ER:No eggs in 4/5 follicles. Left the 5th follie intact and converted to an IUI
    8/3/11-Beta #1=BFN,
    Nov, 2011 BFP #1=m/c at 7 wks 3 days
    11/11-AMH .47, IVF #2 March 2012...or not!! Surprise BFP on 2/19. Beta #1=161. Beta #2 305 Our little miracle girl is on her way! Due Oct 29, 2012
    <a href="http://s1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb461/andersenspics/?action=view
  • what are you looking foward to this weekend?  It's a good friends 30th b-day party this weekend, so excited for a good time and excited to welcome another friend into the 30's!!

what have you eaten(inhaled) so far today LOL ?  Actually not much...2 pieces of buttered Peppridge Farm cinnamon bread and a bowl of salad.

are you at work today?  Working from home today...thank goodness because I was so tired.

what are you drinking at the moment? The usual, water.

last movie you watched? The Change Up, pretty funny!

last time you cried?  I believe it was Tues. when we had our NT scan and got to see the baby  (this was the first time that it really looked like a baby) and hear the heartbeat for the first time.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    TTC #1 since Sept 2010
    DX = Endo and right tube blocked
    IUI #1-3 - 50mg Clomid, 75iu Gonal, Ovidrel, Progesterone = BFN
    IVF #1 - ER = 9R, 9M, 8F; 5DT of 1 embryo (3 frosties) = BFP!!
    Beta #1 (17dpo) = 496, Beta #2 (20dpo) = 1318, Beta #3 (22dpo) = 2190
    EDD Oct 9, 2012
  • what are you looking foward to this weekend?I made a "nesting/spring cleaning" to-do list...I think I'm going to cross some things off of that list (my husband is working all weekend long!), and probably do a little sewing for the baby, maybe myself :) what have you eaten(inhaled) so far today LOL ?frosted mini wheats, hot chocolate, an apple, string cheese, raspberry greek yogurt...looking forward to baby carrots in hummus, strawberries, and maybe some chinese food! oh, and that's all before I go home today. are you at work today?Yep, until 5 :/ Might take a break to go swimming, though - there's a pool right outside my office! what are you drinking at the moment?Ice cold water last movie you watched?The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo last time you cried?This morning - NPR's Story Corps has a new "Legacy" series where they have interviews between people at the end of their lives and their loved ones. Way to pull at the tear ducts! 
  • what are you looking foward to this weekend? Being that much closer to my 2nd u/s on Monday!

what have you eaten(inhaled) so far today LOL ? A cookie dough Larabar and a Yoplait peach yogurt. I'm starving right now though so I'm off to Qdoba!!!

are you at work today? Yup

last movie you watched? Retreat

last time you cried? Yesterday. I bought a few songs off the new Hunger Games soundtrack and there's one in particular that makes me bawl called "Tomorrow Will be Kinder"

TTC 12/2009
    Me: 32 - Stage II Endo / DH: 36 - Low count and morphology (1%)
    IUIs 1-3 BFN, lap Dec. 2010, IUIs 4-6 BFN
    IVF w/ICSI #1 - ER 2/8: 24R 19M 9F ET 2/13 2-5 day blasts (no frosties) = BFP - b/g twins!
    E & C Born 10/19/2012
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • what are you looking foward to this weekend? It being really nice outside!what have you eaten(inhaled) so far today LOL ? A english muffin with PB and honey and 1 thin mint girl scout cookieare you at work today? I am a SAHM so I am always at work :)what are you drinking at the moment? I had some water a little bit agolast movie you watched? Friends with benefitslast time you cried? Yesterday, I was reading Courtney Roth's blog about her son Tripp that passed away of EB.
  • imageamberleeb:
    what are you looking foward to this weekend? It being really nice outside! what have you eaten(inhaled) so far today LOL ? A english muffin with PB and honey and 1 thin mint girl scout cookie

how can you eat just one??? LOL i had to order 4 boxes of them because eating one is impossible LOL

**~*Noelle*~**
    BabyFruit Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • what are you looking foward to this weekend?

There is a giant consignment sale at a local church that I am looking foward to checking out tomorrow.

Honeynut Cheerios, Banana, protien bar, 4-cheese grilled cheese, nachos

are you at work today?

Yes

My weekly treat of Dr. Pepper

last movie you watched?

The Hunger Games (last weekend)

last time you cried?

Wed.  evening

imageLilypie Premature Baby tickersimage

imageimage

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• what are you looking foward to this weekend? Taking our dog to a lure course event and my husband is coming (only real reason why I'm going so he can catch her as my other two friends won't be there).

what have you eaten(inhaled) so far today LOL ? country potatoes w/2 eggs, yogurt & fruit.

are you at work today? yes but working from home today, woot!

what are you drinking at the moment? water

last movie you watched? can't remember

last time you cried? Almost cried the other night when I thought that one of my cats was a goner since he snuck outside and hopped over the fence.

Me (33)& DX: DOR, FSH-20.3; DH(28):SA=normal 8/11 HSG= clear!
    IUI #1 10/12/11 (Bravelle + HCG + Prometrium & acupuncture) = 10/26 BFP! Beta #1=250, Beta #2= 615. 1st u/s 11/8. image Visit The Nest! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageMrsNap515:

what are you looking foward to this weekend? It starts Spring Break and we are having a Yippee I'm Pregnant barbeque with three of our couple friends

what have you eaten(inhaled) so far today LOL ? Raisin bran and dried fruit. Can not wait until lunch

are you at work today? Yes, and just spent two and a half hours watching the kids play field day!

what are you drinking at the moment? Nothing. I ran out so I have to get something at lunch!

last movie you watched? Hunger Games

last time you cried? watching the Duggars on Tuesday

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image

I think we're telling my parents and sisters this weekend...it's been nice to have a little secret for the past month..we're still undecided though!

had a yogurt for breakfast and some whole wheat pasta and 1 meatball for lunch. I just ate 6 Cadbury mini eggs as a snack :)

are you at work today?

Yes

water

last movie you watched?

Water For Elephants..like the book a lot better!

last time you cried?

last weekend. My husband has been traveling a ton, he was home for 48 hours and I was sick to my stomach for that 48 hours. I felt bad :(

Have a great friday and a great start to the weekend ladies

• YAY for the weekend :)

what are you looking foward to this weekend? Relaxing! And making more progress on our house.

what have you eaten(inhaled) so far today LOL ? An egg white and cheese sandwich and gummy bears.

are you at work today? Yep. Half day, and then off to my OB appointment.

last movie you watched? The Hunger Games, last night.

last time you cried? The Hunger Games, last night LOL.

Dx: Unexplained Infertility

TTC #1 
    IUI's #1 - #3 Clomid = BFN's, IUI #4 Follistim = BFP
    Grayson arrived via emergency c-section on 7/28/12!

TTC #2 
    IUI's #1 - #4 Follistim = BFN's
    IVF #1 w/ ICSI + PGS: Lupron/Follistim/Menopur
    ER 4/13 - 19R, 13F, 4 PGS tested embryos, 1 normal
    5/14 FET: BFP. Beta #1: 123, Beta #2: 327, Beta #3: 854
    Cora arrived 1/23/15 via RCS!
  • what are you looking foward to this weekend?  Dinner out with my husband

what have you eaten(inhaled) so far today LOL ?  Lucky charms; Banana; Spinach, tomato and mozzarella sandwich; Salad, 1 slice of pizza, 1 cupcake

are you at work today? I was but I left after a meeting.  I'm working from home now

what are you drinking at the moment?  Gatorade

last movie you watched?  Hunger Games

last time you cried?  Saturday (during the Hunger Games)

TTC since 12/2009
    Me: 34 Him: 40 
    Dx: Severe MFI (low count)
    IVF #1 : BFN
    IVF #2 : BFP
    2 Snowbabies
    It's a GIRL! 

TTC #2 since 9/2014
    FET #1:  BFN
    FET #2:  BFN
  • what are you looking foward to this weekend?  Telling the rest of our families that we are pregnant and then telling all of our friends.  Plus, my birthday dinner is tomorrow night.

what have you eaten(inhaled) so far today LOL ?  McDonald's egg mcmuffin for breakfast.  Corner Bakers sandwich and chips for lunch.

are you at work today?  I am SAH

what are you drinking at the moment?  Iced tea

last movie you watched?  Boondock Saints

last time you cried?  Yesterday

Wedding Bio
    Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.
    Jeep Doll = Jeepie Doll
    April Siggy: April Shower with Gerard Butler mmmmmm
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • what are you looking foward to this weekend?  not working!

what have you eaten(inhaled) so far today LOL ?  bagel, pizza, cookie

are you at work today?  i had a course i had to go to

what are you drinking at the moment?  water

last movie you watched?  what's your number?

last time you cried?  2 weeks ago

~after 34 cycles we finally got our 2nd little bundle of joy~
    My IF blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Going to Flemings for their Spring break celebration menu! $35 for an app, entree of filet mignon AND maine lobster tail, plus a side dish!  Thank goodness I don't have m/s! 

Way too much! Embarrassed My usual granola/fruit/yogurt breakfast. Lunch was chicken tortellini soup + pasta salad + B&J's coffee coffee buzzbuzzbuzz ice cream!

are you at work today? Nope, I'm a SAHW

what are you drinking at the moment? just water

last movie you watched? The Descendants on New Year's Day

last time you cried? 2 wks ago at my first u/s and saw/heard baby's hb!

TTC since 10/2008  RE consult 6/2010 Dx:Unexplaied IF

Failed multiple cycles of Clomid+TI and Clomid+IUI

3/2011 inj+IUI #1 BFP. 4/2011 missed m/c. 

Fall 2011 inj+IUI #2&3 BFN

Jan/Feb 2012 IVF#1 BFP 2/23  EDD 10/31/2012 ~~~ Halloween ~~~

Our IVF miracle, Baby Boy M, arrived on 11/8/2012!
  • imageMrsNap515:

what are you looking foward to this weekend?  telling one of my best friends who lives out of state the news.  I didn't want to tell her over the phone and am finally seeing her on Sunday.

what have you eaten(inhaled) so far today LOL ?  wow, where do I start.  We had a staff breakfast at work this morning so I had a waffle with strawberries and whipped cream and a muffin.  For lunch a chicken sandwich and another leftover muffin.  Then a cheese quesadilla at happy hour after work.  Needless to say I am very uncomfortably full right now!

are you at work today?  I was but I am home now.

what are you drinking at the moment?  a cup of tea..I have a really sore throat.

last movie you watched? The Hunger Games.

last time you cried?  wed. night while watching the DVRed episode from a few weeks ago of Desperate Housewives when Mike died.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"