Babies: 3 - 6 Months

seeing a lot of formula checks...

i dont know if this will help anyone, and this may be totally wrong of me to do. But i use enfamil and i seem to get way more similac checks! So, i buy the similac. Then i can return it to a grocery store for the brand i want. Publix never has an issue with this. I just swapped about 5 cans of different types of formula and got the enfamil gentlease i needed. It was a little more expensive, maybe like a dollar so i paid the difference. Seems a lot easier than swapping and mailing, etc. Just a thought ;) Like i said, this may not seem right to you, but i figure it all comes out in the wash in the end.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: seeing a lot of formula checks...

• All the stores here require reciepts except for walmart.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • bummer :(
  • Loading the player...
  • it should still work though, as long as your store allows you to return unopened cans of formula. because you will have the receipt. The checks are money just the same, to them it is no different. If you used a store coupon that may be a different story.
  • Silly question: what are formula checks and how do you get them?  

**Meagan** Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagelivinirie84:

Silly question: what are formula checks and how do you get them?  

You sign up online with enfamil or similac and they will send you samples and checks that you can use like a coupon towards your future formula purchases. I've received them mostly in increments of $4 or $5 but the amounts can vary.
  • yes! I signed my family up too. so they send me what they receive in the mail as well.
  • Dont know why but I signed up myself, my husband and my family to get checks and whatnot for both similac and enfamil before DD was born.  I have still not received  single one.
    image  image  image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"