Parenting

Things DH has never done except with me

handjob

dry humping - he didn't even know there was such a thing

It's sad his list was only the most virginal things, but it was kind of funny taking him back to the adolescence he should have experienced.

Stay at home mom to a house of boys: two amazing stepsons, 12 and 9, and our 4 year old.

Re: Things DH has never done except with me

• DH never it doggy-style until he met me. There was a learning curve.
  • Is it bad I don't know?   We agreed when we first met we weren't going to discuss past sexual experiences.
  • Loading the player...
  • i don't think there are any.  what a man ho he was.   now he's all mine.  i am so lucky. lol.
    Patty Matt 4/7/05 and Sean 12/14/06 image
  • imagecnybride2be:
    i don't think there are any.  what a man ho he was.   now he's all mine.  i am so lucky. lol.

Same here..ha!

BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • My husband was 43 when we got married. I am pretty sure that there's nothing he hadn't done. I didn't ask.
    AKA KnittyB*tch
    DS - December 2006
    DD - December 2008

imageimage
  • imagecrazynervous:
    Is it bad I don't know?   We agreed when we first met we weren't going to discuss past sexual experiences.
      I so agree with this comment - DH and I have never gone into details and I don't want to know.  I was in my 30's and DH is a few years younger than me, we both dated a decent number of other people - I so don't need details or want to share enough about what I did or didn't do with others.  We have shared enough to know what we need to know.
    Jenni Mom to DD#1 - 6-16-06 DD#2 - 3-13-08 
  • imagecrazynervous:
    Is it bad I don't know?   We agreed when we first met we weren't going to discuss past sexual experiences.

Ditto 

When sisters stand shoulder to shoulder, who stands a chance against us? ~Pam Brown
    Big Girl 2.7.06 ~ Baby Girl 9.2.07
    image7_0002
  • Ditto all pps who said they've never gotten a full rundown of their DH's past.

Ours have only come up by chance, like watching a movie that joked about dry humping, and DH was like "what's that?" so, I had to set up a demonstration...

His handjob virginity was exposed only a few months ago when I gave him one at the ILs.  That was our first time together, and his first time ever.

Stay at home mom to a house of boys: two amazing stepsons, 12 and 9, and our 4 year old.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"