Parenting

Help me find bedding for DDs room.

Pale pink walls, sage green curtains. Folk arty rug, but that may be going if I can't find something that doesn't look hideous with it.

So far, this is one possiblity:

AKA KnittyB*tch
DS - December 2006
DD - December 2008

imageimage

Re: Help me find bedding for DDs room.

• Love that!  Are you looking to stick with pink? 
  • Maybe some pink, but not 'someone threw up Pepto in her room', if YKWIM.

She also wants some Ariel wall decals. Furniture is getting painted white with glass handles.

AKA KnittyB*tch
    DS - December 2006
    DD - December 2008

imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • imageAnnapolisLari:

Maybe some pink, but not 'someone threw up Pepto in her room', if YKWIM.

She also wants some Ariel wall decals. Furniture is getting painted white with glass handles.

Ha!  MH painted C's room the brightest, most obnoxious pink I have ever seen.  Your pepto description is right on!  

• I really love that quilt.

DD has the Circo Love & Nature bedding and it's held up really well. She has yellow walls with it, white furniture.

imageimage
  • DD1's walls are a pale pink, her furniture is white washed pine with flowers painted in green, pink & aqua. White window treatments & valances. We went with this https://www.target.com/p/Circo-Pretty-Patches-Quilt-Set-Aqua-Purple/-/A-13576125#?lnk=sc_qi_detailbutton

The pink is more prominent in person, making it a more balanced look than the picture shows. We did the coordinating flower wall decals on one wall & it turned out really sweet. I think the aqua could work too if you want to do some little mermaid decals or framed pictures. 

• Now that DD2's ladybug room is finally finished and adorable, she has suddenly decided she's terrified of ladybugs/insects and has been begging for a pink butterfly room (I guess butterflies are an exception??). We're redoing it for her bday next week and putting the ladybug stuff in the girls' bathroom instead. Here's the bedding we got--don't know why it's called Disney Bambi b/c it has no character stuff on it at all, but it's reversible and pretty!

https://www.amazon.com/Disney-Bambi-Forest-Bedding-Comforter/dp/B004WEH9G8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1333124408&sr=8-1

• It sounds exactly like my girls bedroom; pale pink walls, white furniture, only we have a green valance with white blinds. Don't buy a pink quilt or you will drown in pink. We have pink, white and green quilts on the bunk bed (just regular quilted squares with stripes and gingham, I think it is from Nautica). Pottery Barn has a ton of stuff that work with this color scheme and I have seen some at Target too. I like the one you choose too.
    Proud Mommy to Kaylie 12-04, Alaina 5-06 & Annalise 6-08 imageimage
  • You just described DD's old room. We got a really nice set with a pink/green floral + stripe quilt and sheets from Pottery barn Kids.

ETA: Our PBK set looked a lot like this set at Bed Bath & Beyond:

https://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/product.asp?SKU=124543&RN=46&

Mom to J (10), L (4), and baby #3 arriving in July of 2015
  • Ooh, I forgot Kohl's.

These are helpful! Thanks!

AKA KnittyB*tch
    DS - December 2006
    DD - December 2008

imageimage
  • imageJaylea:

I really love that quilt.

DD has the Circo Love & Nature bedding and it's held up really well. She has yellow walls with it, white furniture.

My mom just bought DD this for her birthday.  Still don't have a bed for her to put it on, but we will soon!  DD loves it and cant wait to use it.  Glad to hear it holds up well.

Susie, mom to DS 4/10/07 and DD 3/6/09 (MC 9/05, 2/06) Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"