Special Needs

I have something exciting to show you

This is DS2. His DCP has been working with him on the skill in the video. I am so freaking PROUD of him! She took this video for me and I just saw it yesterday (this was videotaped Wednesday). He is 2.5yr with CP.

***I do not normally post videos or pics of my kids so this video link will be deleted at some point today.

***removed link***

Re: I have something exciting to show you

• So exciting! He looks so happy!
  • Way to go buddy! He is too cute! :) (And that is a big deal! I would be proud, too!!)
  • Loading the player...
  • Yea!!! I love his smile and how proud he looks as he's doing this. And what an awesome DCP. :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Awesome video!  I love the smile on his face!  :) 

• OMG, he looks so happy and proud of himself. 

What a sweetie! Yay for him! 

DD1, 1/5/2008 ~~~ DD2, 3/17/2010
  • AWESOME!!!   LOVE that smile, I want to sqeeze him! 
  • Yay! You can tell in the video how proud he is of himself, as he should be :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • OMG, I just want to give him a giant squeeze.  He's soooo cute and that proud smile on his face.  Maybe it's the hormones but this made me downright teary!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• I have to say that I think his smile at the end is my favorite part!
  • I couldn't watch this at the hospital and was hoping you still had it up when we got home.  I LOVE HIM!!  He is SOOOO cute!   

He did such a great job!  Yayyyy 

DD1(4):VSD & PFO (Closed!), Prenatal stroke, Mild CP, Delayed pyloric opening/reflux, Brachycephaly & Plagiocephaly, Sacral lipoma, Tethered spinal cord, Compound heterozygous MTHFR, Neurogenic bladder, Urinary retention & dyssynergia, incomplete emptying, enlarged Bladder with Poor Muscle Tone, EDS-Type 3. Mito-Disorder has been mentioned

DD2(2.5): Late term premie due to PTL, low fluid & IUGR, Reflux, delayed visual maturation, compound heteroygous MTHFR, PFAPA, Bilateral kidney reflux, Transient hypogammaglobulinemia, EDS-Type 3

• That's fantastic! I love how excited he is about his new skill. Way to go!!!
  • **tears** Yeah!!!!!!
    WAY 2 Cool 4 School

• How wonderful! He is such a cute kid!
    Anniversary Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • AWESOME!

He is so excited..as he should be.  Looks like he has great protective reflexes too!

• I missed it... appears the link was removed.  I'm sure it was an awesome moment!
    SMOOCHES FOR ALL!!!

• Darm, I wanted to see...my dd is 13 months and has cp and is nowhere near walking!! Yeah for him...I bet you are one proud momma:)
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers imageimage
  • For those that missed the little video, it was DS2 at daycare. DCP videotaped working with him. The video shows him sitting on a kid's step stool (think what you put at the bathroom sink so they can reach the faucet), stood up for maybe a second, and sat back down without losing his balance. :-)

That is tremendous. If you want to see it, PM me with your email address and I will email you the link (but page me here to let me know I have a PM).

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"