3rd Trimester
Options

27/28 weeks and severe left leg pain

So I'm 27 almost 28 weeks and I got what I thought what a Charley Horse 3 days ago. I've stretched me legs, walked, bananas and to no avail, the pain is still there and has gotten worse since waking up this morning. Now do I not only have pain in my calf, I feel like I have muscular type pain in my left buttcheek and a dull/achy pain all throughout my left leg. I don't know what else to do.. Any suggestions?
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: 27/28 weeks and severe left leg pain

• Options
    I had a bad charley horse awhile ago that woke me up in the middle of the night, and my leg hurt so bad for about a week! You may have a sciatica type pain in your butt...thats annoying too! GL
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Im having siatica pain in my right leg and theres nothing to really do for it except keep stretching the dr said until after the baby is born and then the extra weight will be gone and that should relieve the pain
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had this really bad with with baby #1 and now this baby. Uping your intake of both potassium and calcium may help. But once you have a really bad episode, it may take awhile for the muscle to fully relax and the pain go away.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    When I get charley horses at night they still ache in that spot the next day.  I haven't had any sciatica pan (yet).  The only thing I would keep an eye on is if you suspect a blood clot, if you sat for a long period of time without getting up or something, my dr. told me to watch out for those esp when traveling because pregnant women are more prone to them.  If it isn't swollen at all though, it probably isn't that.  Just something to ask your Dr about if it does continue without relief.
    BFP 10/17/11 Due 6/24/12 Baby Girl! BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"