Pregnant after a Loss

Too early for a cramped LO?

I know that at some point during third tri, LOs get cramped and run out of room and their movements start being a lot more subtle...I've noticed this the past couple of days, but I'm only 34 weeks tomorrow.  I thought this was supposed to happen much later...am I wrong?

I'm still feeling a decent amount of movement, but I have to concentrate a lot more to feel it; it's more like gentle nudges rather than solid kicks. 

Thoughts?

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 
Lilypie First Birthday tickers 

BFP #1 6/28/11 ~ EDD 3/7/12 ~ m/c 7/15/11 at 6w2d
BFP #2 8/29/11 ~ EDD 5/12/12. 4/25/12: Our take home baby is here!
 BFP #3 8/27/13 ~ EDD 5/11/14.  4/27/14:  Our second take home baby is here!

Re: Too early for a cramped LO?

• It's not too early.  There's a lot of factors that can play into it like how long your torso is, how long the baby is, where your organs are, etc...  At once point I was measuring like 3 weeks ahead in the beginning of 3rd tri and my MW said it was likely just because I am barely 5'3 and short torsoed, potentially with a long baby.  DS was 22 inches when he was born and they thought he was going to be huge.  He was just under 8lbs.  I just looked huge and he was totally cramped in there because of our sizes.
    Anniversary Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers

~Started TTC 2/09. BFP #1 11/09. EDD 8/7/10. DS born 8/7/10.~
    ~Surprise BFP #2 5/11 while still BF'ing. Natural M/C @ 7w3d.~
    ~BFP #3 8/11. EDD 4/24/12. Heavy bleeding episodes from a lost twin. DD born 4/14/12.~
    ~Started TTC 2/13. BFP #4 3/13. EDD 11/8/13. Hoping for smooth sailing!~
  • About a week ago the kicks have becomes pushes and strong nudges.  At the last u/s (28 weeks) she was measuring a week ahead. I think she is already starting to run out of room.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks ladies!  I am very petite (4'11"!)...my uterus reached the bottom of my rib cage several weeks ago, so I guess it would make sense that there's just not a whole bunch of room in there anymore.  I just thought that was supposed to happen wayyyyy later, like after you are full-term, but I could see where it would totally depend on body size.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 

BFP #1 6/28/11 ~ EDD 3/7/12 ~ m/c 7/15/11 at 6w2d
    BFP #2 8/29/11 ~ EDD 5/12/12. 4/25/12: Our take home baby is here!
     BFP #3 8/27/13 ~ EDD 5/11/14.  4/27/14:  Our second take home baby is here!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"