3rd Trimester

***Theone07*** Are you still around?

Hey, I was just thinking of you.  I remember your post when you found out LO had a cleft lip.   (my nephew with the cleft just turned 1)  How are things going for you guys.  Have the drs. said anything else, have you found a cleft team?  :o)    Hope all is well!
If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving you. When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be you and me. - Led Zeppelin
Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
imageimage image
Chemical Pregnancy 10/5/10
BFP 2/7/11--m/c 2/12/11
TTD pics taken by knottie jen&louie :o)

Re: ***Theone07*** Are you still around?

• Hi Sunflowergrl:

We had another 3D U/s last week. The docs now think it's an incomplete bilateral cleft lip, but we won't know for sure about the palate until birth. And it looks like the nostrils are fully formed, so that was at least a little good news. We have been put in contact with a craniofacial surgeon for consult but haven't had the appt yet. 

Otherwise everything is pretty good. I managed to pass my 3 hour GD test, although I am apparently borderline glucose intolerant. But baby is strong & healthy! And he moves all the time. They told me he is on the big side, so I am hoping he'll be nice and strong for when surgery comes.  

Happy birthday to your nephew! Time flies! Thanks for checking in! Hope you are doing well too. :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Glad to hear you've received some good news along the way!  good luck when you have your apt with the surgeon!  You're little boy will be super strong when it comes for surgery!  I'll be thinking bout you guys!  :o)  And congrats on passing the 3hr, that must have been a relief!  :o)
    If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving you. When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be you and me. - Led Zeppelin
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
    imageimage image
    Chemical Pregnancy 10/5/10
    BFP 2/7/11--m/c 2/12/11
    TTD pics taken by knottie jen&louie :o)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"