Toddlers: 24 Months+

Overnight disposable diaper liners?

Every morning my 2 yr old son wakes up soaked.  We have tried every overnight diaper out there and I think we need to try a liner.  We do not use cloth diapers.  We need something to soak up all of that pee!  He is a big boy....35 pounds.   Thx!!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Overnight disposable diaper liners?

• My sister's 2 yo has the same problem. You can buy liners, I think I've seen them on Amazon. My sister puts a maxi pad in her LO's diaper and that works too.
    someecardscom - Im well on my way to getting absolutely nothing done today
    DD1: allergic to eggs & dairy Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    c/p 4/1/11

DD2: milk and soy protein intolerant, allergic to eggs, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, bananasBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    MSPI Moms Check-In Blog
  • We do the maxi pad thing too.  It works most of the time.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • We use diaper doublers.  I can only find them at BRU; they are about $3.50 for a 30 pack.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageMakena:
    We use diaper doublers.  I can only find them at BRU; they are about $3.50 for a 30 pack.

Are the diaper doublers for cloth diapers only though? Are these the washable ones? i too am looking for something like this...we got the biggest overnight we can find and it's still not enough. Kid has a big bladder i guess!

• imagerosiep05:

imageMakena:
    We use diaper doublers.  I can only find them at BRU; they are about $3.50 for a 30 pack.

Are the diaper doublers for cloth diapers only though? Are these the washable ones? i too am looking for something like this...we got the biggest overnight we can find and it's still not enough. Kid has a big bladder i guess!

Nope, they are not for cloth, and are very much disposable Smile. We use disposables on my son, and had been having the same problem at night. He wears a size 6 night diaper, and would still pee out if not for the doubler! He's not a big kid, he just pees ALOT at night, plus sleeps 12 hours. They are called diaper booster pads and I can only find them at BRU. A maxi pad doesn't work as well because it is sticky on one side, which doesn't allow the pee to pass through to the diaper once the doubler is full. Here's the link: https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3844600

You can get the huge box online for $20, or pay for a package of 30 in-store for about $3.50. These things have been lifesavers for us!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I use these:

https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3844600

I order them on-line, though. I don't know if they are sold in the store.

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    ~Benjamin Franklin

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    DS dx with celiac disease 5/28/10

• imageEastCoastBride:

I use these:

https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3844600

I order them on-line, though. I don't know if they are sold in the store.

This is what we use, too.  I can find them at BRU and also TRU.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • imageMakena:

I use these and love em. I bought 180 from BRU.com for $20 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We use g-diaper disposable inserts. the small ones. my pedi recommended it and it's been a god send. you can get them in a bunch of places, babies r us included, i think.
  • We use g-diaper disposable inserts. the small ones. my pedi recommended it and it's been a god send. you can get them in a bunch of places, babies r us included, i think.
  • We got plastic training pants and put then on over his diaper.

https://www.kushies.com/Catalogue/training_pants/training_pants.html

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"