Pregnant after IF
Options

:::tiptoes in to The Other Side:::

2»

Re: :::tiptoes in to The Other Side:::

• Options

YAY!!!  I'm so happy to see you over here!  

Betas are the worst for making you irrationally worried, but I don't think it ever goes completely away.  :)

The Table Has Shoes (and Other Ambiguities)
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Me = lean PCOS;DH = poor morphology (3%)
    3 IUI/TI cycles = BFN
    IVF #1 with ICSI: antagonist protocol = BFFN
    IVF #2 with ICSI : Lupron downregulation = BFFN...FML
    IVF #3 with ICSI and AH (Antagonist) = IT'S A BOY!!!!

dumbledore

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

So happy to see you over here my snowflake/clover buddy!!! Congratulations and welcome.  I am only 2 weeks ahead of you and can tell you the fear does not go away.  I keep waiting for bad news but get good news each time. I pray this will be for you as well.  Continued prayers for a H&H 9 months!!!

After 6 long years of TTC and a traumatic birth... I finally got to hold my baby in my arms!

'Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart.'Psalm 37:4

2006 start TTC

2007 Start w/ RE (Endo and MFI previous marriage)/ 2008 Vericocele surgery/3 clomid cycles
    2009 Lap removed stage III endo/ 2 failed IUI/ Divorce

2011 Remarried
    October 2011 Dx: Endo & DOR/ November 2011- clomid & TI cycle
    January 2012 IVF~  Flare protocol 10 ER/ 9 mature fertilized with ICSI/ ET- 2 Grade A Blasts/ 4 frozen= BFN
    Febuary 2012- -Endo Biopsy/  MTHFR diagnosis
    March 8- FET 2 grade A blasts= BFP!!!!

November 2012-  Charles was born by emergency C-Section

Dealing with:
    Stage III Endo/ DOR/ MTHFR two mutations C677T & A1298C

Currently TTC #2  FET planned January 2014

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yay!! So happy for you! Congrats!!
    My world, my son, Hunter Michael, born 10/5/12
    Due with #2 on 6/4/14

"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give 
    a hope and a future"-Jeremiah 29:11
  • Options

Hooray!! So very happy to see you over here Smile Congrats!

Yes, the worry is normal. I'm 9w1d and I'm still paranoid and worried every day, mainly because I still don't feel PG (hardly any symptoms). It sucks that IF does this to us. I just keep trying to remind myself that I shouldn't worry unless I have a reason to.

((HUGS))  

TTC 12/2009
    Me: 32 - Stage II Endo / DH: 36 - Low count and morphology (1%)
    IUIs 1-3 BFN, lap Dec. 2010, IUIs 4-6 BFN
    IVF w/ICSI #1 - ER 2/8: 24R 19M 9F ET 2/13 2-5 day blasts (no frosties) = BFP - b/g twins!
    E & C Born 10/19/2012
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you.

I am 4w6d and I still find myself taking pregnancy tests to make sure I'm still pregnant and to see if the line is darker. (I think I'm crazy) I go in Monday for my 1st u/s and the time is going so slow.

Me: 36 DH: 33  DD:2

PCOS diagnosis February, 2011
    Clomid - 50 mg + Met June & July 2011 - BFN
    Clomid - 100 mg + Met September 2011 - BFN
    Clomid - 150 mg + Met Oct & Nov 2011 - +OPK - BFN
    HSG - clear S/A - normal
    IUI #1 - Clomid 150 mg/Ovidrel/Met - February, 2012 - BFN
    IUI #2 - Clomid 150 mg/Ovidrel/Met - March, 2012 - BFP!!!  EDD 11/29/12

Daughter born on 11/6/12

TTC #2 since 5/14

9/14 - D&C / Hysteroscopy

11/14 - Met / Clomid 100 mg - BFN

12/14 - Met / Clomid 100 mg / Ovidrel / Acupuncture - BFN

1/15 - Met / Clomid 100 mg / Ovidrel - IUI #1 - ???

• Options
    I'm so happy to see you here.  Hope you have a H&H 9 months!  Unfortunately the worry stays with you through the betas, every u/s, etc...totally normal.
    Aug 11 - Nov11: IUI #1,2,3 & 4 BFN
    Jan 12: IVF #1 - BFP!
    Photobucket BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Congats and welcome!
    Me (33)& DX: DOR, FSH-20.3; DH(28):SA=normal 8/11 HSG= clear!
    IUI #1 10/12/11 (Bravelle + HCG + Prometrium & acupuncture) = 10/26 BFP! Beta #1=250, Beta #2= 615. 1st u/s 11/8. image Visit The Nest! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Yay!  So excited to see you over here!  Sending lots of doubling vibes your way for beta #2.  And yes, the irrational fear and worry is totally normal, and unfortunately it will take a while to go away.  It took me a while to even feel excited about this pregnancy b/c I was so guarded.  I think it was after our 10 week u/s that I finally thought, okay, it looks like this is actually happening!  But every u/s, and hearing the heartbeat, and all the other milestones will make it more and more real and less scary.

Congratulations!!!

TTC since September 2009.

IVF #2: +HPT 2/6/12! ~ Boy/Girl Twins!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Yay, congrats! So glad you're here!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    So happy for you and great to have you over here!!

Severe endo & fibroids, IVF #1 BFP with twins, Gabriel Mark (5/20/12) & Zachary David (5/24/12)- said goodbye to my two angels at 17 weeks due to pprom. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

IVF#2 FET 9/24, Beta #1 10/3...

My Blog: http://theunfixableme.blogspot.com/

• Options
    Congratulations to you!
    6/28/10: Lost our sweet baby Addyston at 18wk 1day to pPROM 7/24/11: Michael William born at 24wk 2d due to IC after an emergent cerclage at 18wks, 4wk home BR and 2 weeks hospital BR. Grow strong our little Miracle! 9/17/11: Michael joined his sister in heaven after 8 amazing weeks with us on earth. He fought a very hard fight but NEC was too much for him in the end. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Congrats and welcome!

• Options
    Welcome.  I am so happy for you!!!
  • Options
    Congratulations!!! It's so good to see you over here. The worry never completely goes away, but for me, it did get better ;)
    Dx: Unexplained Infertility

TTC #1 
    IUI's #1 - #3 Clomid = BFN's, IUI #4 Follistim = BFP
    Grayson arrived via emergency c-section on 7/28/12!

TTC #2 
    IUI's #1 - #4 Follistim = BFN's
    IVF #1 w/ ICSI + PGS: Lupron/Follistim/Menopur
    ER 4/13 - 19R, 13F, 4 PGS tested embryos, 1 normal
    5/14 FET: BFP. Beta #1: 123, Beta #2: 327, Beta #3: 854
    Cora arrived 1/23/15 via RCS!
  • Options
    Congrats!!  The wait for the u/s was the longest week and a half of my life.  I thought it would get better after that but now I can't stop worrying about my next u/s at 8 weeks.  I am hoping it will get better after the first tri...
  • Options

Hi Lynda!

I had to poke my head out of lurker-dom to congratulate you and wish you the very best of luck! I'm so thrilled that you had such a strong beta!

As far as the irrational fear and worry... I've had both of those since I got my BFP, all the way through my blood tests, and until my second ultrasound. The 4 1/2 weeks between positive HPT and 8 week u/s were the slowest of my life (and I thought the initial 2ww was bad!). Even now, I am consistently plagued with a mild feeling of unease (and obsessive TP-checking). I keep hoping it will get better... and I hope you continue to get positive news that will put your mind at ease!

H&H 9 months to you! I wish you the best of everything as you wait for your early Christmas gift!

me 26 / DH 29
    TTC#1 since 5/2010 (charting, AO)
    2/2011: DX: PCOS, hypothyroid (1700 mg Metformin, 50 mcg Synthroid)
    8/10/2011: First RE appt.
    9/2011 & 10/2011: Clomid + Ovidrel + TI = BFN
    11/2011: Femara + Ovidrel + TI = BFN
    1/2012: Femara + Follistim + Ovidrel + TI = BFP! (Praise the Lord!)
    ?3/23/2012: Graduated from the RE... moving on to a regular OB!?
    ?10/29/2012: Our precious baby boy was born via emergency C-section. 5 lbs, 13 oz; 18" long ?

Anniversary
  • Options
    Yay! I'm so happy to see you here! Congrats!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"