Toddlers: 24 Months+

Pottery Barn Easter Baskets

DD has one and I love it. I would like DS to have one too but I feel like the liner selection is very lacking for boys. Anyone have one or any other suggestions? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Pottery Barn Easter Baskets

• I agree that the liners for boys are lacking.  At least the selection this year is better than last years.  I got DS the blue and brown plaid liner with a white basket and really like it. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I LOVE the PB baskets but I didn't want to spend the PB money on one!

I found a very similar basket at JoAnn's - it's white and has a purple and white gingham liner.  My sister stitched my daughter's name onto it.  Do you know anyone that cross-stitches?  She did it in just a couple minutes. 

• Loading the player...
  • apeygapeyg member

imageMrs.MLR04:
    I agree that the liners for boys are lacking.  At least the selection this year is better than last years.  I got DS the blue and brown plaid liner with a white basket and really like it. 

How does the monogramming show up? 

• I didn't like the gingham and other stuff for boys, but I got DS the Peter Rabbit one because he really likes Peter Rabbit - or Peter Bunny, as he calls him.
  • imageapeyg:

imageMrs.MLR04:
    I agree that the liners for boys are lacking.  At least the selection this year is better than last years.  I got DS the blue and brown plaid liner with a white basket and really like it. 

How does the monogramming show up? 

The monogramming is done in brown thread and shows up nicely.  It is very bold!  If I knew how to post a picture I would.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • My boys both have the green and blue plaid liner with a chestnut basket. I really like it.

I like the peter rabbit but felt like they would outgrow it quickly. It is sort of babyish.

Edit: the monogram is a blue but not really dark. I think it shows up nicely.

• We have them an d I have blue and pink gingham for my b/g. My DS has brown basket, my DD has white. They look adorable!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"