Nurseries and Baby Gear

Best mattress for Ikea Gulliver?

Has anyone used Sealy's soybean foam-core mattress? If not, what mattress (less than $120) do you recommend?   

Re: Best mattress for Ikea Gulliver?

• We have a Gulliver and have been using that mattress for almost two years.  It's still in great shape; I'd definitely recommend it.

TTC since 11/05...ectopic pg 4/08...early m/c 6/09...BFP 10/5/09!
    Nora B...June 15, 2010...8lbs, 8oz...Med-free birth!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2 since 7/11...cycle #3 of Clomid + IUI = BFP
    Malcolm...September 21, 2012...8lbs, 6oz...Another med-free birth!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Our LO is not here quite yet, but we have the Ikea Gulliver and bought the Colgate Eco Classica I for her and so although I can't speak as to how well it works (in practice) I can say that it fits perfectly - nice and snug and so far I'm very happy with the purchase.  **It is over $120 tho, I think on Amazon it runs at $160 or so.  Good luck!
    ? J + J = 5/29/10.?
    TTC since 8/2010. Irregular cycles after stopping BCP.
    1st BFP! 3/26/11. Missed M/C - D&C 5/2/11.
    Always missed: Our little Blueberry. It's Never Over.
    2nd BFP! 9/3/11 on last unmedicated cycle! EDD: 5/11/12
    1stBeta @13DPO = 289, 2ndBeta @15DPO = 619!
    ? Clementine Lorraine, we love you so much already! ?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • We have the Ikea Gulliver.  DD's mattress is the Colgate Classica I.  It was around $120 on sale at Albee Baby (but that was about 2 years ago).  It's an awesome mattress.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • No outside baby yet, but we have the Sealy Soybean Foam Core mattress in the Gulliver right now and it fits perfectly!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"