Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

Clothes question

Ladies,

DS is a bigger baby (he's in 12 mo clothes), so he lookes older than he is. DH thinks we should stop dressing him so babyish and more like a little boy. The big kid clothes just look so uncomforable, with all the buttons, snaps, and rougher fabric instead of just soft cotton. He takes 3 naps a day and I want him to be comfy, but the big kid clothes are so much cuter!

What does LO wear? Do you put them in soft, comfy, more "babyish" clothes, or clothes more like a little kid?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Clothes question

• Options
    Mine are in sleepers the majority of the time.  I might put them in onsies and pants when we head out somewhere, but I think at this age, it's all about comfort.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We are all about comfort. 
    June 2010-Lap
    b2b Injectable IUI #1 7/25/10 & 7/26/10 = BFP beta 14dpIUI = 133 MC 9/14 at 9 weeks
    b2b Injectable IUI #2 12/5/10 & 12/6/10 = BFN
    IVF #1 ER 3/28/11 ET 3 embryos 3/31/11= BFN
    b2b Injectable IUI#3 6/28/11 & 6/29/11 = BFN
    PAIF/SAIF Welcome :)

Submitted Adoption Application on 6/1/2011
    Homestudy 7/19/2011
    IVF#2 CX due to Adoption Match
    We were blessed with our daughter through the gift of adoption
    IVF #2.1 ET 2 embryos 2/14/13 7 frostiesLilypie First Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    DS is also rather big (17lbs) but we're all about comfort. He wears onesies and stretch pants or 1 piece rompers mostly.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I have the urge to put DD in "big girl clothes".  She is really freaking cute in jeans.  But they do make her look too old in my opinion.  I need my baby to stay a baby a little while longer!  At home comfort always wins out.  It's sleepers/footies, or maybe just a onesie and socks.  She's like that at MIL/sitter's house too except for the occassion I feel like dressing her up a bit.  I sent her this morning in a 3/4 top and pants and it aged her 3 months easy but it tickles MIL.  When we go out I usually try to find a cute, real "outfit" but that's mainly because she has so many and it's about the only time she wears stuff like that.  There's plenty of time for little kid clothes later on. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I'm just lurking/reminiscing/looking forward here, but I thought I'd say that my DS is almost 16 months old and I still don't like putting him in jeans.  He just seems more comfortable in a cotton shirt and sweatpants.  He really only wears buttons/snaps to church or more special events.

And I agree with the napping thing.  I wouldn't want to nap in jeans and a button up shirt, so why would he? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"