Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Pain question (3rd tri ladies)

Whenever LO pushes down on my bladder I get a sudden urge to pee, even if I don't have to pee.  It only last a few seconds then goes away.  The problem is that lately the urge is painful.  Enough to make me wince.  I know I don't have any type of UTI and the pain only last the couple seconds that the urge lasts.  Is anyone else experiencing this?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Pain question (3rd tri ladies)

• Options
    I know exactly what you're talking about, but it never hurts me.  For me, it feels more like a twitch in my bladder with the sudden urge to pee.  I think "kegal!"  At least I'm getting some sort of work out down there.  ;)
    ** Labor buddies with E3A7AGGIE! ** Photobucket Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I am not as far along as you but I am carrying twins and I can feel when they are moving on my bladder and I too get the sudden urge like I have to go horribly .. rush to go and nothing .. or two drops! I too know I don't have a UTI .. but its very uncomfortable! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes, I have exactly what you are describing.  I think it is LO getting stronger that makes it more painful.

• Options
    Oh yeah, I've had that too!  I sometimes think that if the baby is head down and then kicks his legs out it pushes his head on my bladder.  I have literally winced out loud from the pain and then I'll try to pee and hardly anything.  And then I think...wow...he's only going to get bigger in there...yikes!
  • Options
    I'm having this as well. I think I might just pee myself and then nothing. Glad to hear it's normal.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks ladies!! I'll have a talk with her tonight and tell her to stop Wink
  • Options

I know exactly what you mean and yes I've experienced it on and off the last week or so.  One time I'm not sure what face I made but my DH jumped up so fast that he scared me.  After that, he gave our LO a good talking to and he moved just enough for the pain to stop. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"